The start of the huge Warburton MTB project?

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The lone Warburton trail, Hey Hey My My has had a huge makeover.
This is supposed to be the first trail in the ever running saga that is the Warburton mountain bike hub project, should it ever finally eventuate.
In the meantime the local council employed a temporary trail crew, and this was the result.

Unfortunately in the makeover its lost its old school hand cut trail charm and is now a full blown flow trail, complete with a couple of bigger doubles and tight flowing berms.
It seems they stopped the changes three quarters of the way down, as the bottom has been left untouched complete with the older log gaps.
Hope you enjoy the video.

Minlak

custom titis
The lone Warburton trail, Hey Hey My My has had a huge makeover.
This is supposed to be the first trail in the ever running saga that is the Warburton mountain bike hub project, should it ever finally eventuate.
In the meantime the local council employed a temporary trail crew, and this was the result.

Unfortunately in the makeover its lost its old school hand cut trail charm and is now a full blown flow trail, complete with a couple of bigger doubles and tight flowing berms.
It seems they stopped the changes three quarters of the way down, as the bottom has been left untouched complete with the older log gaps.
Hope you enjoy the video.

People if you have not subscribed to his channel please please please do - He needs to get to 1000 subs and is so close - Costs nothing to Sub but will help his channel so much. And his vids aren't shit is a plus :)

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
People if you have not subscribed to his channel please please please do - He needs to get to 1000 subs and is so close - Costs nothing to Sub but will help his channel so much. And his vids aren't shit is a plus :)
Haha, thanks mate. It's all just a bit of fun for me, but would be a nice milestone to maybe reach one day.

Minlak

custom titis
Haha, thanks mate. It's all just a bit of fun for me, but would be a nice milestone to maybe reach one day.
I really want you to hit 1000 so as long as you have the viewed minutes you can monetise the videos - As it stands right now YouTube can put ads on your videos and you get nothing all because they put a number on the amount of subs. Pisses me off.

I have money owed to me on my second channel (just a mess around channel) they then changed rules and said you are not monitised you cant collect. I also have some videos now in excess of 50k views that YouTube have ads on and I get nothing.

My Riding Sweep Channel last month had 40000 minutes viewed but no enough subs so get nothing.

So I want you to get 1000 nt even for the money but to make sure YouTube doesn't get your money lol