The stupid questions thread.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dear Boomking,

It has been a while since your flurry of renovation images filled our lives with hope and joy. Has the job been completed yet? Hope it is all going well!

Regards,

Nosey mother fucker.

* has sense that there was lots of of pics and I've somehow missed the hype train

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You're in a bar. It's your mate's birthday. The bar is owned by another of his mates. The staff pack up and head home...the owner says you have to pour your own drinks. I have 2 questions:
- How many drinks is it polite to pour?
- Is it ok to climb up to the top shelf?

I'm just searching out the social norms of such a situation. The bars I've worked in haven't been owned by someone that generous.

scblack

Leucocholic
You're in a bar. It's your mate's birthday. The bar is owned by another of his mates. The staff pack up and head home...the owner says you have to pour your own drinks. I have 2 questions:
- How many drinks is it polite to pour?
- Is it ok to climb up to the top shelf?

I'm just searching out the social norms of such a situation. The bars I've worked in haven't been owned by someone that generous.
When you cant stand up anymore, that's probably when to stop pouring. Also, you must consider how many drinks can you carry anyway?

There's two limits for you.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Being at work , I'm looking forward to Poods stories of early morning debauchery
In the end it was Absynth. I couldn't reach the cachaca I was keen on without climbing on the bench. The bright green bottle was right in my face. I'd forgotten how much of a punch that shit has...but the most debauched act I committed was forgetting to brush my teeth at bed time. Though they felt kind of minty fresh...Sorry to let you down Pancs.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Serial number? The arch looks a lot like the old Marzocchi job. Ask for the weight. If they weigh in at about 5003829392kg then you have found them!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
View attachment 341984 View attachment 341985 Stupid question but these are monsters, yeah ? They look like it to me
As the Poodle mentioned, the M brake arch gives it away. I think Marzocchi from 2002 onwards introduced the M arch thing.

The longer lowers hints that it might the longer travel model but the photos say otherwise.

I think they also made a 12" version like the extended dance mix of Italian MTB forks.

These might be worth a look but may need some TLC.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

safreek

Yeah, bloke isn't answering messages ATM , just wanting a bit of confirmation before bidding. Don't think its a wise idea if he won't tell me anything
The forks are a boat anchor connected to a boat anchor

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Asking for a friend.

If ones passes out in the shower after happy time, wakes on the tiles, is this still a happy ending?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When you cant stand up anymore, that's probably when to stop pouring. Also, you must consider how many drinks can you carry anyway?

There's two limits for you.
You raise some good points here. No idea how I missed these insights! I can carry quite a bit when the heat is on...it's like my job. Especially if there is a tray! Fortunately in this instance the end time was decided for me by the birthday boy disappearing and most of the crowd deciding they should use that as an excuse to head home for work the next day. The owner had a confused and relieved look on his face. Most of the crowd were military types...and big drinkers. Not me though. An inexperienced light weight!

Asking for a friend.

If ones passes out in the shower after happy time, wakes on the tiles, is this still a happy ending?
That really depends on what you wake up laying in. Blood? Vomit? Toilet paper? That wierd mat that people use to catch stray piss drips at the shitter? Freshly shaved pubes? A face full of your own happy time end product? This is more complicated than you think.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Rear wheel is down a spoke. Its fine to ride for rest of holidays (next week) and get it fixed after, right?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Rear wheel is down a spoke. Its fine to ride for rest of holidays (next week) and get it fixed after, right?
Just stop if the tire rubs the frame, otherwise she's apples, but don't go casing a bunch of stuff. Murphy is a bastard