The stupid questions thread.

safreek

You sometimes get what you pay for. A $70 dropper needing a service is suddenly a $200 dropper.
You can change the mast on KS, between 30.9 and 31.6. @Nerf Herder has all the parts, and I’ve done a couple...but better off buying the right size in good condition.
Yeah, guess you are right
Would you be happy to recommend them to safreek? He thinks he has a need...
I ride so hardcore I need some inches in my seat

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Spot on, butter makes the raspberry jam toast world 'round!
Damn right. Don't be afraid to plonk a bit of cream on there next time too. Goes surprisingly well with the rest of the package.

For some reason my local Woolworths is still baking hot cross buns. I have no complaints about it, I love them! Yesterday picked up a pack of brioche hot cross buns...I couldn't tell if it was the butter or the buns, but good!

safreek

Damn right. Don't be afraid to plonk a bit of cream on there next time too. Goes surprisingly well with the rest of the package.

For some reason my local Woolworths is still baking hot cross buns. I have no complaints about it, I love them! Yesterday picked up a pack of brioche hot cross buns...I couldn't tell if it was the butter or the buns, but good!
You do know Easter is just 11 months away, early prep makes life easier

safreek

Oh I'm prepping like a mad man. Finished the bunker and am now working on finding a cave + forest stash spots for supplies
Wise man, I live in a hole in the ground, have guns though.so i dont need stash spots, the hippies are my go to source, easy pickings

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wise man, I live in a hole in the ground, have guns though.so i dont need stash spots, the hippies are my go to source, easy pickings
You'll be down to black powder in no time...those bullets won't last forever. Not to mention the noise. Didn't you watch red dawn? Patrick Swayze knows his shit.

safreek

Hippies are so bloody skinny and mostly eat rabbit food, good luck!
Surely one hippy would last for a couple of days worth of eating, my dog can have the offal and bones.
Plenty of.hippies up here.
With them being free range I assume they will be tender, will need to skin them due to their smell, damn no crackling