The stupid questions thread.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not really a stupid question but, any one had doggy dentistry done ?
My little pound puppy needs a couple fangs pulled and would like to know what others may have payed before hunting quotes. Cheers
How do you know pup needs a couple of fangs pulled?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@safreek one of my dogs had a tooth pulled out years ago after he was hit by a car. It was loose etc and the vet suggested doing it all at once etc. I can't remember what it cost, so it can't have been too much. One of my friends had a few teeth pulled out of their dog and the vet really saw him coming! May as well have gone to the yacht dealership with the vet...

He’s not your buddy, friend
Everybody needs some buddy...

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@safreek one of my dogs had a tooth pulled out years ago after he was hit by a car. It was loose etc and the vet suggested doing it all at once etc. I can't remember what it cost, so it can't have been too much. One of my friends had a few teeth pulled out of their dog and the vet really saw him coming! May as well have gone to the yacht dealership with the vet...

My suggestion, find a rural vet, find some local names that have property/farms in the area and then try your luck booking pup in on their account.

safreek

How do you know pup needs a couple of fangs pulled?
Just noticed some bad breath so had a proper peer inside, I assume by the corrosion that some may have been rooted before I got him. His habit of rock chewing probably has not helped either. Want to sort the problem before it gets painful.
I am assuming a small.loan will be necessary to rectify the problem.

safreek

Everybody needs some buddy...
Hoping for under a grandish but good.luck on that

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You could always dump him at the rspca...tell them you found him roaming the forest while you were riding. He bit when you tried to capture him so you looked in his mouth and...holy fuck! Anyway call them back after a few days when they will have fixed his teeth and pick him up. Alternatively you could just drop in to where you rescued him from and have a chat with them about it. They may know a way to get it done on the cheap. for example there is a place here that does a variety of vet stuff for pensioners.

Flow-Rider

Burner
You could always dump him at the rspca...tell them you found him roaming the forest while you were riding. He bit when you tried to capture him so you looked in his mouth and...holy fuck! Anyway call them back after a few days when they will have fixed his teeth and pick him up. Alternatively you could just drop in to where you rescued him from and have a chat with them about it. They may know a way to get it done on the cheap. for example there is a place here that does a variety of vet stuff for pensioners.
A lot of pounds just put dogs to sleep these days with medical problems. All they need to do is show some aggression to other dogs and that's it. I just put in for an operation where an organisation has just saved a dog from the pound, it had 2 dislocated kneecaps and also has hip dysplasia. Owners just dumped it at the pound and wiped their hands of it.

Last edited:

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I found the opposite, 2 days with orange and tyre goes totally flat. Went back to stans and can now go two weeks and only need a couple of psi top up.
Damn, thats shithouse.

Im goin on 4 months with mine, no seepage at all. With stans I’d go alright for a month then pinpricks everwhere

safreek

A lot of pounds just put dogs to sleep theses days with medical problems. All they need to do is show some aggression to other dogs and that's it. I just put in for an operation where an organisation has just saved a dog from the pound, it had 2 dislocated kneecaps and also has hip dysplasia. Owners just dumped it at the pound and wiped their hands of it.
Arseholes them sort of people

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I wish Chunky was an angry Pitbull that had the chance to tear his previous owners to shreds.

People are cnuts and I hope the axe of karma drops on their heads.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
I saw a short film somewhere (phone wanted to change that to shit, which is not inaccurate) about some crimson trapped in a warehouse with a torn up old fighting pitbull trying to kill them...