The stupid questions thread.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Haha. Yep, I had a pair of Multies in my hand before I posted, looked at them, looked at the shiny new paint and thought nup, better seek advice from my more learned burners.

Will give it a crack as you said poodle thanks.
Look...you can pull it out with grabber of choice, but it isn't ideal. You will probably damage the surface aesthetically but it shouldn't hinder performance. I did this many times way back in the early days of my tool collection. But the tap-tap-tap method reigns supreme. In fact I did it myself just the other day. Plus it is another point for #teamhammer proving that it is all too often #hammertime.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The strangest thing...I woke up this morning with a bit of a sore throat. But one that is unusual. The little punching bag (uvula?) is enlarged/swollen/stretched! It is a little bit like when you wake up from anaesthetised...what's going on? I don't remember anyone trying to put a tube through me in my sleep.

safreek

The strangest thing...I woke up this morning with a bit of a sore throat. But one that is unusual. The little punching bag (uvula?) is enlarged/swollen/stretched! It is a little bit like when you wake up from anaesthetised...what's going on? I don't remember anyone trying to put a tube through me in my sleep.
Sounds like rohypnol wasn't your friend last night. Any happy mates in the morning ?
Just remember " its not your fault ",
Phone me if you need to talk, don't feel dirty about yourself

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Could be...I mean I slept like a log and don't remember anything except the vivid dream about arguing with my brother. Pee test however indicates I am dehydrated! Smashed a litre of water straight up this morning and need a lot more.

Stupid Question about Shimano 9spd chainring compatibility

I have already discovered that the middle chain ring FC M770 is not compatible with the FC M760 crankset (however I can modify it by grinding off the plastic shite).

Question is, are the big and little rings (FC M770) compatible with the FC M760 crankset (the little one looks identical, the big one maybe a bit different) ?

Disclaimer: I've searched heaps but cannot find any info (except the mod for the middle ring) , the shimano tech page doesn't have much info on the FC M760 as to compatibility like it does for the M770.

stupid me thought that where I had Shimano XT before I could install Shimano XT again, apparently not if crank is 760 and chain rings are 770.

I guess I'll modify the middle ring and see how it goes.

I'll be sure to document my progress via way of cave art

Z

Zaf

The soles of my new hiking boots have the Michelin logo. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
As long as you got the GUMX compound ones, yeah.
Like the Continental shoes, the Black Chilli one's are great, others less so.

moorey

call me Mia
Are divorce photos a thing now?
Also, her pics are barely phone quality, and everyone has their eyes closed in most pics.....but I’m nitpicking, and I’m sure she does a roaring business.
779D302E-3EE9-42FC-B3BC-6DA976E037F3.jpeg
729641CB-CEA4-4F8D-A739-9787D1170B11.jpeg