The stupid questions thread.

stirk

Burner
Dafuq?

Used my cable cutters this arvo to fit a OneUp post & Wolftooth lever to my mate's Ripmo. Maybe used the words "you need to buy a pair of cable cutters like this...you use a damn hammer for everything!".

Then this vid pops up on my YT feed:

'Sif they are not listening. I've done zero searches recently re: tools of any sort.

And another question...why do peeps package so???

I'd love to find some old photo's I took from packaging that contained paperwork and 2 CD's. A 2 foot square box full of air bags and the actual contents that would have filled an A4 envelope. Granted the papers and CD's in the box were expensive $$$$$$$$ but they never got used anyway because we have the interwebs.

Switch

huskier headed gent
Need a new front wheel on the Nomad as looking at a new set of forks that are 15x100mm axle. What are peoples suggestion for a CHEAP 27.5 wheel to run a 2.5 Minion? No I can not afford Hope or Carbon I need Cheap but not nasty. Also looking at running 27.5 front and 26" rear hence the need for a front wheel only.

Mica

Likes Dirt

How the hell does this guy mow his lawn??

It always irritates me how perfect it is whenever I go past and can’t say I’ve ever seen him out there with nail clippers!

Switch

huskier headed gent
Oh god between you and link your killing me. I would have grabbed those in a heart beat and Link thought about selling his Lyriks then changed his mind. :( 1st world problems though so I will survive :)o_O

moorey

call me Mia
Oh god between you and link your killing me. I would have grabbed those in a heart beat and Link thought about selling his Lyriks then changed his mind. :( 1st world problems though so I will survive :)o_O
Sorry. Does it help to know I accidentally ordered 2 sets, was too slow in cancelling the second, and had to pass the spares onto a mate.