The stupid questions thread.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I'm pretty sure he meant which length..? 160, 180, whatever other sizes they do now. Year might also help, but maybe they haven't changed.
I can't find the right spring rate for the X-Fusion so looking at other springs to retro fit, it's running at 160mm and the one I have now is about 300mm long.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How is the snow, the canned coffee and the yakitori?
Since you asked...fucking awesome. I'm in Myoko at the moment, staying in my favourite pension, eating amazing food, and loving life. It hasn't snowed any reasonable amount in the last 3 days, just light dusting here and there, but still plenty of unridden snow for those that know where to look. It started to snow again this afternoon when I came off the mountain, so that may or may not be the start of a new powder cycle...

Cans of coffee have been in plentiful supply. I have only found 3 new flavours from the brands I like so far, but all have been reasonable to good. One of them was proudly promoted as "bitter" which I thought odd. Strong would have been a more accurate description.

I had a solid yakitori fail in Tokyo...grabbed a few sticks from a seller and one was some sort of liver, I'm guessing pork. I wasn't paying enough attention and should've know I wouldn't get beef sticks for a few small coins. I don't enjoy liver unless it's in a pate.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Watch out for the liver and just chicken skin. Bad juju.
I don't mind the chicken skin, can't do liver...tastes like all the poisons concentrated into one spot. The cartilage and gristle is also a challenge. You know what isn't a challenge? Crepes. If I manage to come home fat I'm blaming the crepes.