The stupid questions thread.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
I still enjoy the music of sound garden. Chris was a good musician. This however sucks on many levels.

Enjoy.

I disagree on the guns and roses, but as always...if you are listening to what you like, you are listening to the right stuff.

Rock on Izzy!
One of the rare times where I agree the original is much better, there used to be a better clip that went with it but I guess it has been removed in favour of the cash cow version.

If you want peak Cornell acoustic in my opinion you can't go past

and

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
WTF, that’s not Chris....in that it’s his estate cashing in...and 15 seconds in, it bites.
This is Chris.

If you can ignore Eddy, so is this.
I share the confusion. It is...it is shit. And while I don't especially dig that song, it was the first guns and roses song I heard thanks to rage.

I saw sound garden at one of the mid 90s big day outs. They were great live and delivered a sound I enjoyed then and still do. With all the 90s retro love going on amongst the younger peeps I recently suggested that the singles sound track delivers a good snap shot of the era. Would being one of my favourites from that collection.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Anyone bought a pair of 5.10s lately?
Wheres the best place to buy from to get before Christmas? Cheers

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
I share the confusion. It is...it is shit. And while I don't especially dig that song, it was the first guns and roses song I heard thanks to rage.

I saw sound garden at one of the mid 90s big day outs. They were great live and delivered a sound I enjoyed then and still do. With all the 90s retro love going on amongst the younger peeps I recently suggested that the singles sound track delivers a good snap shot of the era. Would being one of my favourites from that collection.
The Crow soundtrack is also a contender for the greatest snapshot of the 90’s in my opinion.
And @moorey - I fucking love ‘drawing flies’. Nice selection.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The Crow soundtrack is also a contender for the greatest snapshot of the 90’s in my opinion.
And @moorey - I fucking love ‘drawing flies’. Nice selection.
Another great soundtrack, and much more in style with my musical preferences of those days. But being more metal it is hard to sell to the masses of youth ho are told what to think...

We had our Christmas party on Sunday and ended up back at one of said kids houses. There was a lot of sucking Nirvana off, fortunately everyone agreed that the food fighters really suck. Anyway made a path for broadening their perspectives through the power of you tube. Jesus Christ Pose was deemed a bit to heavy. Transitioned to an Alice in Chains and mad season playlist, would is an easy sell. That was still cycling when I left. I'd forgotten how dark those Alice in Chains film clips were.

moorey

call me Mia
Another great soundtrack, and much more in style with my musical preferences of those days. But being more metal it is hard to sell to the masses of youth ho are told what to think...

We had our Christmas party on Sunday and ended up back at one of said kids houses. There was a lot of sucking Nirvana off, fortunately everyone agreed that the food fighters really suck. Anyway made a path for broadening their perspectives through the power of you tube. Jesus Christ Pose was deemed a bit to heavy. Transitioned to an Alice in Chains and mad season playlist, would is an easy sell. That was still cycling when I left. I'd forgotten how dark those Alice in Chains film clips were.
Sorry, but Alice in Chains were about as beige as music of the time could possibly be. It's like they were a Monkees style 'made for MTV' product.

There, I said it!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sorry, but Alice in Chains were about as beige as music of the time could possibly be. It's like they were a Monkees style 'made for MTV' product.

There, I said it!
That's ok. I like them. You like the food fighters. Beige from that era for me was nevermind and 1/2 of vitalogy. Both fairly unpopular choices.

moorey

call me Mia
That's ok. I like them. You like the food fighters. Beige from that era for me was nevermind and 1/2 of vitalogy. Both fairly unpopular choices.
Where did I say that?
Most of Nevermind was extremely beige and I put in the same basket as made for MTV Alice. All of PJ is beige. Even with the goodness of Mother Love Bone, Vedder managed to beige it.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Actual stupid question. Who's responsible for changing the custom titles in the profiles? I see it change but have no idea who is motivated and their reasons lol