The stupid questions thread.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Of course! But, only when it's too shitty to just wipe down. It also has a neat little blow dry feature.
Be careful with your hats!

I recently had a bird shit on my bike and rode through dog shit. My bike was literally shitty...I could have used such a device. Does yours have odour control or music/ambient noise?

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Unfortunately no odour control and the only music that comes from that room are the sweet symphonys of ones sphincter squeezing away.

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
The tv show Goggle Box. Does anyone actually watch that shit? I've never actually watched it but a show about people watching tv is about as dumb as it gets. I think it's a sad reflection on our community that it's even still running.

Minlak

custom titis
The tv show Goggle Box. Does anyone actually watch that shit? I've never actually watched it but a show about people watching tv is about as dumb as it gets. I think it's a sad reflection on our community that it's even still running.
I have watched some of it and yah mostly it's crap but sometimes they come out with pearlers.... As a fellow that often talks / yells at the TV I find some bits amusing. I don't think it's the dumbest program ever though certainly plenty of others to vie for that title.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its all a matter of perspective. I think 91% of television shows are a sad reflection on the community.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I see Vimeo used quite a bit here for videos. Is that the go to for uploading private videos or any alternatives?

stirk

Burner
I have watched some of it and yah mostly it's crap but sometimes they come out with pearlers.... As a fellow that often talks / yells at the TV I find some bits amusing. I don't think it's the dumbest program ever though certainly plenty of others to vie for that title.
My 6 yr old son loves the batchelor, or so he thinks, so I've seen some true rubbish TV, i let him catch 10 minutes just so he can see how bad it really is but kids at school all talk about it. it's truly a complete waste of money and World resources and everyone is dumber for watching.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
I see Vimeo used quite a bit here for videos. Is that the go to for uploading private videos or any alternatives?
Vimeo's good for password protected videos. Unlisted videos are a PLUS/PRO feature so I'd recommend YouTube if you wanted to do that.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Depends on the application, we use Vimeo at work a bit - also uploading to Hightail/Wetransfer/Dropbox etc and sharing the folder or sending a download link to people's specific emails works well.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was just looking for an alternative place (to youtube) to upload videos, so I can share with friends/post to forums.