The stupid questions thread.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
What style of brake pad am I looking for? I'm thinking semi-metallic.

When I hit them I want mega initial bite, but I'm not on them long enough to get or keep heat in them. Plus at this time of year I'm dealing with temperatures around zero.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar

When I hit them I want mega initial bite, but I'm not on them long enough to get or keep heat in them. Plus at this time of year I'm dealing with temperatures around zero.
I bought some Jagwire pads not long ago. Really happy with them.
I wanted full metallic front & rear....but somehow I stuffed up the order & ended up with a metal set & a semi-metal set.
Anyway, I put the metal ones in the front & the semi's in the back. Bugger me if it wasn't the best accidental-on-purpose upgrade.
Front bites really, really hard....and the back is less grabby which works well coming in to berms with no load on the rear tyre....and that's with my sucky Guide brakes too.
I think they were priced reasonable IIRC.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

Uberbike race matrix pads or if you have money to burn Trickstuff power+.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Who’s the bigger fuxkwit?

Me, walking out of the shopping centre, still 10m from the motor vehicle zone, white chocolate in hand (don’t judge, it’s been a long few weeks) to be almost run over by the same ebike fuxckwit as last night.

Now this particular chap races about on the footpath, with a throttle controlled fat ebike, no helmet, vertical torso position. You can stereotype this ebike rider till the cows come home.

I sense the universe is sending me a message

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

Me, walking out of the shopping centre, still 10m from the motor vehicle zone, white chocolate in hand (don’t judge, it’s been a long few weeks) to be almost run over by the same ebike fuxckwit as last night.

Now this particular chap races about on the footpath, with a throttle controlled fat ebike, no helmet, vertical torso position. You can stereotype this ebike rider till the cows come home.

Arms up and brace?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

Walking stick.