The stupid questions thread.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
They're looking healthy, we used to have a few orchards back when I was a kid and much hard work they were too. This time of year was the storm season and the hail would knock off a lot of the baby crop.
Last year there was a hailstorm went through parts of the district, just on flowering. Some lost 80% of their crop, before they'd even started.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I wholeheartedlysuck at finding things on ebay. I know some of yi have previously shared what appear to be perfectly function full (top and bottom) chain guises from eBay on here...can someone be a sport and hook me up please? ISCG O.L.D essential.

I did manage to find a link provided in an old thread but that item was no longer available.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yes. Mine does. I'm 11-50
With a standard mid-cage derailleur cage? I couldn't get mine to fit 50t. I put a WolfTooth WolfCage on mine to offset the upper jockey wheel and then had plenty of clearance and much better chainwrap on the 11t end. 48t would probably just fit on a stock derailleur though.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Last year there was a hailstorm went through parts of the district, just on flowering. Some lost 80% of their crop, before they'd even started.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Which district? A few years ago we had a hail storm take out a strip of sultana grapes. An friend of ours lost 90%, the guys either side weren't touched. He sold up 12 months later.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I wholeheartedlysuck at finding things on ebay. I know some of yi have previously shared what appear to be perfectly function full (top and bottom) chain guises from eBay on here...can someone be a sport and hook me up please? ISCG O.L.D essential.

I did manage to find a link provided in an old thread but that item was no longer available.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
With a standard mid-cage derailleur cage? I couldn't get mine to fit 50t. I put a WolfTooth WolfCage on mine to offset the upper jockey wheel and then had plenty of clearance and much better chainwrap on the 11t end. 48t would probably just fit on a stock derailleur though.
As long as it's an M8000 it should. Like I said I'm running 30t 11-50 without any issues. Mines a medium