The stupid questions thread.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Easy tiger! You'll be wanting 8 big ones front and rear for that.

With all the standards for bikes being changed back and forward up and down, when will ~8 inches no longer be the standard for dh travel? What will be next?

And when is 20mm making a come back???
Don't egg them bike engineers on, they'll go to 30mm and fuck us all. :D

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Don't egg them bike engineers on, they'll go to 30mm and fuck us all. :D
Didn’t Maverick do a 24mm axle on their DUC fork? So the engineers can’t go too big too soon and will need to go in between, so would be 22.89 and it’s not a new sramnard just a new axle....

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
WTF is being made at the north entrance/exit of the Prospect Water Filtration Plant.... willing to supply chilli sauce to the correct answer..

Yes, the meat sock has lots and lots of chilli

S

stirk

Burner
WTF is being made at the north entrance/exit of the Prospect Water Filtration Plant.... willing to supply chilli sauce to the correct answer..

S
Zombie apocalypse protection barrier to secure the water supply so you can make MOAR chilli sauce whilst under zombie attack.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock

S
Anti ISIS screens. The 20mm autocannon is tucked around the corner and camouflaged to look like a boom gate.

They are still building warehouses on Reconciliation Drive too.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
A new drive-in? Another water park that costs $100 to get into? A pump track?

I'll be around that area about dawn, I'll try to remember to go have a look.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube

S
My best guess is 'a working model of Manus Island.

I found this a few hundred metres up the road,

.... which leads me to believe there's a world class gravity enduro MTB park being built nearby.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
OK say a Red Belly bites another Red Belly will it die?
No. most snakes are evolved from fighting each other so they are used to it.

Stupid question from my end:

Anyone DIYed a spank vibrocore? Specifically I'm thinking of doing this for a gravel bike drop bar configuration.

stirk

Burner
No. most snakes are evolved from fighting each other so they are used to it.

Stupid question from my end:

Anyone DIYed a spank vibrocore? Specifically I'm thinking of doing this for a gravel bike drop bar configuration.
You thinking expanding foam?

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
You got it!
You'll be wanting PU foam then and not the two pack stuff. And you'll be wanting a longer hose than what is typically supplied with those tins. I've been using Wurth Prologic Top as a sealant adhesive and it's great but it only works with their gun...another $25. Other option is Soudal but they use a floppy dick hose...