The stupid questions thread.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I filled an aluminium section with spray foam a while back. Found a long tube that fitted into the nozzle and poked that all the was in. Hit the button and pulled the hose along. Was good.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Holiday dilemma for next year's fun time purchase.

Do I:

A. Strip the bf ute (all go fast goodies done) to build the pickup as planned.

B. Sell the bf, twin turbo the Z and have the lotus.

C. Just buy the lotus for weekender, leave ute to see if it becomes collectable (personally too butchered for that.)

D. Forget the pickup build, barra swap the Evora! (I'd assume no space realistically)

Attachments

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
Holiday dilemma for next year's fun time purchase.

Do I:

A. Strip the bf ute (all go fast goodies done) to build the pickup as planned.

B. Sell the bf, twin turbo the Z and have the lotus.

C. Just buy the lotus for weekender, leave ute to see if it becomes collectable (personally too butchered for that.)

D. Forget the pickup build, barra swap the Evora! (I'd assume no space realistically)
Option E. Buy a Tesla S

I say option E sound good.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Some bugger was actually crazy enough to buy the block behind me @moorey , I was shocked. Hopefully they don't realise how much it'll cost to build on it and I can buy it off them for the shed.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
There’s also that contaminated soil, Indian burial ground and those growling grass frogs..
Everyone's on contaminated soil from Armstrong Creek to Williams landing to Laverton and beyond. Pretty much anything west of Melbourne sadly. Should see Avalon Beach, made me pretty sad..and with the new upgraded military docks and ammo storage at Point Wilson that bay will be worse. I can't wait to leave it where I am now, on the water now and some of the stuff is nasty, I stopped swimming in it last year.

I hope theres some of those frogs, I haven't seen a frog in atleast a decade! Growl can't be any worse than male koalas grunting in the front yard as a kid.

moorey

call me Mia
Jebus! Frogs everywhere here, just the other side of town. Finding GGF’s on the block might torpedo any house building plans...though possibly your shed plans too.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Had no overlay for the ggf, only a protective koala overlay active across the road in gracefield which was different. But the fall of them and bal rating was woeful anyways.