The stupid questions thread.

Bryce88

Likes Dirt
I need a grown up for a minute. I'm an adult who forgets to renew his car rego every year. I just realised my rego expires on sunday. I managed to book into a mechanics tomorrow for a rego check. My question is, what paperwork does the mechanic need? Because I can't find any! I found an email with my NRMA green slip though...is this what I need? I'm in NSW by the way.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I need a grown up for a minute. I'm an adult who forgets to renew his car rego every year. I just realised my rego expires on sunday. I managed to book into a mechanics tomorrow for a rego check. My question is, what paperwork does the mechanic need? Because I can't find any! I found an email with my NRMA green slip though...is this what I need? I'm in NSW by the way.
Sorry dude your fucked.
Burn it and buy a new one.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Mechanic does need the rego papers.

Maybe.

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
I think the mechanic can do it electronically now. They send the pink slip straight to the RMS

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Are there any differences with womens specific shoes? They always seem to be on sale and my averaged sized man foot turns out to be a huge womans foot which means bargain central. Assuming i get size conversion right, it should work, no?

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Are there any differences with womens specific shoes? They always seem to be on sale and my averaged sized man foot turns out to be a huge womans foot which means bargain central. Assuming i get size conversion right, it should work, no?
If it fits it fits!

MrLazy

Likes Bikes
Most womens shoes run narrower than mens which could be problematic

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They are generally narrower. I tried this once with snowboard boots to my disappointment.