The stupid questions thread.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I need a grown up for a minute. I'm an adult who forgets to renew his car rego every year. I just realised my rego expires on sunday. I managed to book into a mechanics tomorrow for a rego check. My question is, what paperwork does the mechanic need? Because I can't find any! I found an email with my NRMA green slip though...is this what I need? I'm in NSW by the way.
Move to victoria its a much better state .
They dont have the bullshit 12 monthly roadworthy checks.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
You don’t need them in nsw either if your cars new enough.

Very easy to get if it’s an old car. Lights work and brakes stop car? Nailed it.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Can't comment on QLD, but SA is pretty relaxed too.

Until you get done, then you may as well sell the bastard coz it's never going back on the road

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Australia has a lot of dickheads. It is possibly one of our biggest commodities. But is there a bigger dickhead than Clive Palmer?

And let's not overlook our excessive production of fuckwits. Looks like our biggest fuckwit is set for expedited export to the UK.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Australia has a lot of dickheads. It is possibly one of our biggest commodities. But is there a bigger dickhead than Clive Palmer?

And let's not overlook our excessive production of fuckwits. Looks like our biggest fuckwit is set for expedited export to the UK.
Lets hope he goes there , they realise what they bought and want a refund but he gets lost coming back via DHL and spends his life in limbo.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So I have the captain marvel glitter ooshi. Ummmm are people really paying stupid amounts of money for this shit or is the media hype just promotional work masquerading as "news"?

Minlak

custom titis
So I have the captain marvel glitter ooshi. Ummmm are people really paying stupid amounts of money for this shit or is the media hype just promotional work masquerading as "news"?
Yes people are but not that 1 - there are 4 rare ones that were added late to the game with a very small production run that people are paying silly for.