the track wreckerrsssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyG

Likes Dirt
Ethan pinner said:
We built a track up near the mine at corrimal nsw its not finished but its preety good but some retards keep wrecking it
I know how you feel Ethan, I was building a sand castle when I was 8 and my brother wrecked it before I had finished. I'm still holding the grudge to today.
I obviously had nothing of value to add, I just felt like posting while I wait for a reply on another thread.

Cletus

Likes Dirt
well ethan, you've just posted the whereabouts of a new trail in wollongong...... expect it to get really wrecked now;)

Gronk

Likes Dirt
Hmm I thought I might try to actually add something positive to this thread... it's never fun to see your hard work go to waste. How does it keep getting wrecked?? Motorbikers perhaps, or is it just getting over ridden? Or perhaps just being chewed up before it's had a chance to bed in??? All this wet weather lately is going to do it no good either, especially if it's being ridden while still wet and muddy.

You could always consider hiding the start/end of the trail until you know it's complete and fully rideable.

rickazz

Likes Dirt
yeh its probly some idiots just doing some thing to keep them selves amused.

i dont really now where it is cause im from down in melbourne but could it be council or rangers i dunno

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
Can we inforce a rule that this section is for Trail Building tip's and hint's not bloody "my trailz r b33nin rekd" thread's, give's me the shit's.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
TonyG said:
I know how you feel Ethan, I was building a sand castle when I was 8 and my brother wrecked it before I had finished. I'm still holding the grudge to today.
I obviously had nothing of value to add, I just felt like posting while I wait for a reply on another thread.
I'm still pissed at the wave that took out my sand castle when I was 9. I tell ya... if I ever see that wave again I'm gunna....

Status
Not open for further replies.