the ultimate trail ideas

brodes

Likes Dirt
long clay berms with big fat smooth doubles and a very rocky rock garden with it leading into a north shore section with a 10ft drop to smooth tranny with another berm at the bottom then finish

ride4fun

Likes Dirt
sounds sick brodes

i got all sorts of crazy shiat here goes.

start off with some windy singletrack with long grass on either side. then 5 jumps like the one 2_fast_4_u did at lizard rock but they get bigger each time to compensate for speed. then theres a road gap and a chicken line with kicker on the side of the landing with gap down hill. then comes down to a few switchbacks but instead of just turns theres a hip that that you have to 180 on each time. then a large wallride thats like the red bull ride one but much longer. then some north shore style concrete drainage pipes with drops and some of then are cut in half on a 65 degree angle downwards then you go onto more whole pipes with a drop at the end of about 15 feet. then theres a tip truck with a gap over it lengthways. and after that a large half pipe where you ride straight at it and over the top to a landing. after that theres my road gap idea and then later on down the track is sockets log garden. and at the bottom is a large drop of 35ft, 25ft 15ft and 10ft all next to each other and some dirt jumps that go forever. of course there would have to be the bikini babes too :)

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well, Thredbo is a good start, but i'd smoothen out some of the ruts and corrogations, and add loads of North Shore stuff, like they just happen to be doing...
Add in an open paddock at the bottom with some mad floaty downhill bike jumps with one final jump into a foam pit.

Lining the track would be loads of girls wearing very little.

At the end would be free "luv u long time" massage and free drinks!

I don't think it could get too much better than that.

S.

ex offender
bikeman_baldrik said:
Well, Thredbo is a good start, but i'd smoothen out some of the ruts and corrogations, and add loads of North Shore stuff, like they just happen to be doing...
Add in an open paddock at the bottom with some mad floaty downhill bike jumps with one final jump into a foam pit.

Lining the track would be loads of girls wearing very little.

At the end would be free "luv u long time" massage and free drinks!

I don't think it could get too much better than that.
Thredbo, but without the braking bumps, and about 3x as wide...

Dirt Devil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My ultimate trail would be something from MC Escher. You start at the top, and after riding downhill for about 20 minutes, your back at the top again.

chandler_mate

Likes Dirt
no north shore just smooth, flowy and bloody fast maybe with some rock garden sections that are really wide with heaps of possible lines
berms that can be hit so fast they bottom out your bike
edit: crap i shouldnt be in the freeriding section

Glenn

Likes Dirt
Dirt Devil said:
My ultimate trail would be something from MC Escher. You start at the top, and after riding downhill for about 20 minutes, your back at the top again.
That would be sick! but you would have to watch out for his birds with human like heads running all over the track! :wink: and half way down you would hit a jump and land upside down with your wheels riding on the ground but really its the sky! and then a big drop off that leads to the left but for some reason you land back above were you just droped off!

kranked

Likes Dirt
2 many different types of tracks to talk about but ones that do not involve heeps of hills, long fast corners whipping left and right into berms and smooth jumps, some nice drops, sections that scare the crap out of u, and sections that are just so bloody fast that if u hit a tree u r a gonna.

the occaisional built stunt would be nice to change the riding for a bit.

the duration of the run would be mad it its over 10 minutes.

and at the bottom a nice cold beer and a toyota to take u back up for another run.

nice.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
steep loose big fast rock garden with drops and jumps
and that mad ski jump landing to a motocross kick into a lake at the end...

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The old Bulli track ( now torn down )
with bikini babes and a beer truck to take you back to the top.