The Walking Dead

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Someone please point me in the direction of a decent torrent, after waiting 4 hours for the last one i then realise the last 10mins of it the video is blank, and every other one i've tried thats fixed the issue are downloading at snails pace...

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Massive, massive plot hole in it. Why did the governor and his blokes just f*** off? Even if he couldn't face going back to Woodbury to lead the rest you would think he'd want to stock up on supplies before buggering off.

nathanm

Eats Squid
I don't believe that to be a plot hole..............The dude started with nothing, he knew Rick and his crew would be coming after them so why go back, just bugger off and start again.

zoidberg

Hooraaay, I'm helping!
Is it just me and old mate that thought the torrent ended early? Or is there more to the episode? I can kinda see it ending like that, weak ending to a weak plot, yeh, i love the show, but it's kiiiinda gone a tad soap opera lately.

Mind you, blowing up zombies, yep, cool. I'd be in that. I got a few people I've already lined up when the zombie apocalypse arrives.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I don't believe that to be a plot hole..............
How would he know that Rick and his crew were gunning for him? The Governor's and his small armyshowed up with a shiteload of hardware and left with most of it - not to mention almost everyone in their group. Rick wasn't to know that the governor would go apeshit and massacre his own folks and besides, the man's a f***ing nutjob with a massive chip on his shoulder, The last thing he'd do is chicken out!

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You could drive a bus through it....... I agree with POSM, the Guv isn't going to let this slide and he will need the supplies for a retaliation. I thought the entire season was excellent, am sad to see Andrea go even though I hated her but one thing is certain, Carl will be one to watch next season. Little bastard desperatly needs a backhand though.....

nathanm

Eats Squid
How would he know that Rick and his crew were gunning for him? The Governor's and his small armyshowed up with a shiteload of hardware and left with most of it - not to mention almost everyone in their group. Rick wasn't to know that the governor would go apeshit and massacre his own folks and besides, the man's a f***ing nutjob with a massive chip on his shoulder, The last thing he'd do is chicken out!
Dude. The Governor's a nutjob but still thinks logically. There's only one road to/from the gaol to the township therefore he would have known Rick would come across the massacre. besides how would the govenor explain to the remaining people what happened and what go back to a town to defend a bunch of old women and children. Much easier just too bugger off with his two loyal and capable henchmen and start again.

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Well, after my IQ box wigged out I got to watch the last ep tonight. Pretty fu@ken good if you ask me! Andrea was a pain in the arse, so no great loss really. At least she got a few nookies in before carking it! The whole Guv thing....don't really think its a plot hole, more so to build a bit of interest for next season. They may just make the next season pick up a week later or something? That way ol grumpy pant Govenor could've just laid low, then re stocked some shit at Woodury. Anyway it's going to be a LONG wait for it to return. Like I originally said.......BEST SHOW ON TELE...NUFF SAID!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Dude. The Governor's a nutjob but still thinks logically. There's only one road to/from the gaol to the township therefore he would have known Rick would come across the massacre. besides how would the govenor explain to the remaining people what happened and what go back to a town to defend a bunch of old women and children. Much easier just too bugger off with his two loyal and capable henchmen and start again.
Eventually but he still had more than enough time to head back to Woodbury, grab his toothbrush, a fresh pair of undies and shoot anybody who asks any awkward questions.

Just watched the season finale of Justified.

Now, THAT'S how you end a season!

nathanm

Eats Squid
Eventually but he still had more than enough time to head back to Woodbury, grab his toothbrush, a fresh pair of undies and shoot anybody who asks any awkward questions.

Just watched the season finale of Justified.

Now, THAT'S how you end a season!
Where's the best place to get Justified? Kat.ph doesn't seem to have much, though I'm a noob to this downloading caper.

I too can't wait for next season. Enjoyed the greater focus on the story and people but hopefully next time they just starting going ape shit on the zombies.

I'm really surprised that no-one's referenced the Max Brooks books yet. Very similar in a lot of ways to how the Walking Dead is panning out in relation to zombie domination and people vs people instead of focusing on the real threat.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
The governor is going to shit when he realises the town is deserted when he gets back. It seems to me as though Woodberry may be empty now? Hopefully the gate is wide open and the town is being looted by walkers and he goes apeshit again.
It appears that Andrea is dead but maybe she isn't? Maybe that is the twist that will appear next season? Maybe she has no arms and no bottom jaw? And no clothes..............yeah!