The Walking Dead

Monks

Likes Dirt
Andrea got naked again, happy days. ;)
I reckon Rick and his crew need to get out of the jail, set some sort of trap to lure the governors crew in there then smoke them. Don't kill the hot girls though, you need them in an apocalypse. ;)
hot girls? Maggie is hot. Maggie is a better fighter, smart and actually knows what the hell is going on. Andrea is idealistic and ignorant. If only she had killed herself ages ago when she wanted to, and now for some reason she's got the whole reason to live, and with someone she clearly doesn't 100% trust? Thats just plain dumb. Dumb never equals hot.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
I must be old, but Coral (Melissa McBride) is just as good as any other female on the show, slap on a little lippy and a less diesel (as was Axle impression :D ) orientated haircut and she'd scrub up pretty well.

Loving the Rick/Merle/Daryl conundrum, that can only end in tears or will Merle behave? He'd be a great person in your group as long as he didn't kill you.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
hot girls? Maggie is hot. Maggie is a better fighter, smart and actually knows what the hell is going on. Andrea is idealistic and ignorant. If only she had killed herself ages ago when she wanted to, and now for some reason she's got the whole reason to live, and with someone she clearly doesn't 100% trust? Thats just plain dumb. Dumb never equals hot.
Amen ... although its an apocalypse and she does have a hot bod ... and there seems to be alot of paper bags floating around ... just saying.

I reckon the latest episode was the best so far ... no annoying women, lots of cool ideas and I reckon the actor that plays #$^^$n is bloody good. But best of all the ending was hilarious

speedyjonzalas

Likes Dirt
Last episode was great.

Can't wait for the final showdown though.

I reckon it won't finish as we would expect and some how the horrible dude from the town will live into season 4 and continue causing trouble for them. Perhaps in a guerrilla warfare style once his town gets wiped out?

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This episode was the ducks nuts. It was nice to have a bit of decent acting for a change, a rare occurance with this show but when it does happen its amazing. And the best part? No stupidity from Andrea!!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Another cracking episode. It's like season 2 never happened...

Spoilers in white:

It's nice to see the Michonne opening up and showing a sense of humour but i reckon they could have handled it a bit better. It seemed kind of forced.

Rick ignoring the backpacker and leaving him to his doom was not only a total c**ts act but also a stupid one. Aren't they at war with The Guv'nor? They need ever person they can get! - I mean what's the point of having shiteloads of guns if you've only got half a dozen people to shoot them?

Still alls good. Can't wait for the next one. In the meantime I've got last night's Justified to watch and shit has just gotten real in Harlan!

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt

Spoilers in white:

It's nice to see the Michonne opening up and showing a sense of humour but i reckon they could have handled it a bit better. It seemed kind of forced.

Rick ignoring the backpacker and leaving him to his doom was not only a total c**ts act but also a stupid one. Aren't they at war with The Guv'nor? They need ever person they can get! - I mean what's the point of having shiteloads of guns if you've only got half a dozen people to shoot them?

Still alls good. Can't wait for the next one. In the meantime I've got last night's Justified to watch and shit has just gotten real in Harlan!
Ha! Very clever! Dont know how to type in white, so.....Was a sweet suprise to see Morgan, then even more suprising to see he's lost his shit. Think it's been mentioned already, but it was good to not have to listen to Andrea and the Gov's shit for once! Very good ep.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Spoilers in white:

You're still watching that crap? I got about halfway through the first series and gave up, after his performance in Deadwood I think Timothy Olyphants acting has slipped a long way. STOP SHOOTING EVERYONE!!!!!1111!!one!! Justified: the story of a trigger happy marshall.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
You're still watching that crap? I got about halfway through the first series and gave up, after his performance in Deadwood I think Timothy Olyphants acting has slipped a long way. STOP SHOOTING EVERYONE!!!!!1111!!one!! Justified: the story of a trigger happy marshall.
Eh? Are you tripping balls?! It's one of the best shows out at the moment!

Monks

Likes Dirt
This episode was the ducks nuts. It was nice to have a bit of decent acting for a change, a rare occurance with this show but when it does happen its amazing. And the best part? No stupidity from Andrea!!
wait till next week, you'll be tearing your hair out because Andrea's stupidity hits an all time high.

wembas

Likes Dirt
i loved how cold they have become... leaving that backpacker dude to meet his fate...... and then stealing his pack once the Z's have had a much !!! love it....

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
i loved how cold they have become... leaving that backpacker dude to meet his fate...... and then stealing his pack once the Z's have had a much !!! love it....
+1 ... cracked me up ... yet Rick still has some Loyalty to Morgan ... whilst Carl can appreciate Michone's help ... before I got addicted ... a mate and I were talking about how its all breaking down into hunter/gatherer ... family groups ... where, if your not in the tribe your a threat or competition whether for food / or shelter or women etc ... so kill or be killed

Took me a while to figure out why the Guv'nor killed those soldiers in earlier episodes but kinda makes sense in the above context.