The Walking Dead

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I enjoyed the Motorhead. For once something interesting/exciting happened.
+1 on the Motorhead but as for the rest...

Whaaaaaaaat? This season has been a blinder from the very start and the latest episode was the icing on the cake. I have no idea how they are going to be able to top this next season...

Btw I know the photo below doesn't have much to do with this week's episode and I'm not exactly sure it isn't 'too soon' from season 2 where Carl was vying with his mum, Andrea, Herschel, Old Bloke who wasn't Herschel and -fuck it- every single cast member other than Daryl, to be the most annoying character on screen but fuck it. It gave me a slight grin and shows that there's hope for the little bastard yet...

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Well, whilst The Walking Dead seems to be going from strength to strength, the long awaited movie adaptation of The Greatest Book Ever Written seems to be taking a nose dive into the deepest pile of dogshit ever imagined...

[video=youtube;Dwem_D09yow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwem_D09yow[/video]

Y'know when it was first announced that Brad Pitt's production company had the rights and he would be starring in it I thought 'hey, that might not be too bad. He was awesome in 12 Monkeys and True Romance' but it turns out this is being made by the Brad Pitt of the 'Chanel No.5 ads...'

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just had a watch, fuck the season that right there is the best episode of the entire show!!

*spoiler in white text.

Did anyone else get the feeling Merle knew he was on a suicide mission?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Just had a watch, fuck the season that right there is the best episode of the entire show!!

*spoiler in white text.
I wouldn't say it was a suicide mission. It was pretty much his choice to go start shit with the guv'nor's men. Admittedly part of me was kind of hoping for the world's most unlikely love affair between Merle and Michonne but I guess that modern TV still isn't quite ready to celebrate the coupling of a one-handed redneck white-supremacist and a black dreadlocked katana wielding sociopath.

pfft. That's Obama's America for ya.

Well, whilst The Walking Dead seems to be going from strength to strength, the long awaited movie adaptation of The Greatest Book Ever Written seems to be taking a nose dive into the deepest pile of dogshit ever imagined...
Cheers for the link guys, managed to find them eventually. As for World War Z, I was extremely disappointed when I saw the trailer. I was hoping for an epic Yonkers battle and the normal Max Brooks story line. How could you ruin such an amazing concept?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Cheers for the link guys, managed to find them eventually. As for World War Z, I was extremely disappointed when I saw the trailer. I was hoping for an epic Yonkers battle and the normal Max Brooks story line. How could you ruin such an amazing concept?
IN the great 'what if's' of all time, one of them must surely be HBO securing the rights and turning it into an epic 10 part Band Of Brothers style saga...

Zam

Likes Dirt
Yep last episode was certainly epic, now with only 1 ep to go in this season will be interesting to see how they finish it off and leave it for the next season, i think Daryle with lose it over his brother and definately want revenge from the governer, hoping the booby trap the prison and lure them into the killing field, but then again the governer certainly has some fire power...

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep last episode was certainly epic, now with only 1 ep to go in this season will be interesting to see how they finish it off and leave it for the next season, i think Daryle with lose it over his brother and definately want revenge from the governer, hoping the booby trap the prison and lure them into the killing field, but then again the governer certainly has some fire power...
I don't think thats how it will pan out, the group will be lacking with .......... gone. They're n ot stupid enough to engage the Guv in open warefare, it would be suicide. My prediction is the Guv is gonna find himself storming an empty prison.

pin'd_it

Likes Dirt
I don't think thats how it will pan out, the group will be lacking with .......... gone. They're n ot stupid enough to engage the Guv in open warefare, it would be suicide. My prediction is the Guv is gonna find himself storming an empty prison.
Almost. My thoughts are that with the Ricktatorship finished, the group will vote for the offer to move on and the Governor will storm a prison in the process of being abandoned. There has to be a battle, there has been 4-5 episodes of tension buildup.

On a side note, the idea that Milton might be the Governors' (younger?) brother was thrown around by my friends. If so, one could maybe anticipate self-sacrifice (unsure who) in a conflict scenario.

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
WOW! That was awesome! Best season so far?? I dont want it to end next week....sad face. Anyone know how late in the year it's meant to return?

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WOW! That was awesome! Best season so far?? I dont want it to end next week....sad face. Anyone know how late in the year it's meant to return?
Probably around September/October seems the norm. Boardwalk Empire is due to start seanon 4 then too. That is a show I'm fookin keen for.

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Probably around September/October seems the norm. Boardwalk Empire is due to start seanon 4 then too. That is a show I'm fookin keen for.
Faaark! It's too far away! Boardwalk is one of the two shows i have'nt got into yet, that and Game Of Thrones. Pretty keen to get on board. They may fill the zombie void.....or not.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Faaark! It's too far away! Boardwalk is one of the two shows i have'nt got into yet, that and Game Of Thrones. Pretty keen to get on board. They may fill the zombie void.....or not.
Boardwalk Empire is written by the bloke who wrote most of The Sopranos. Nuff sed.

Zam

Likes Dirt
Yeah i dont think it will happy either, your scenaio of them storming and empty prison is much more realistic....

BUT, how about a plan where they know they will be attacked and while the prison is being attacked they attack Woodbury to rape pilage and plunder some extra weapons, food and perhaps some people???? Wont happen either, but nom sayin....

Zam

Likes Dirt
While i am a fan of Boardwalk, i am sruggling a bit with season 3, the whole show is good but is a little slow with action for my liking, unlike Sopranos there was something always happening...

Monks

Likes Dirt
Yeah i dont think it will happy either, your scenaio of them storming and empty prison is much more realistic....

BUT, how about a plan where they know they will be attacked and while the prison is being attacked they attack Woodbury to rape pilage and plunder some extra weapons, food and perhaps some people???? Wont happen either, but nom sayin....
all I can say is: UNLEASH DARRYL!

wembas

Likes Dirt
I finally got to watch the latest episode last night.. awesome stuff.

Glenn ripping off a couple of zombie fingers to secure his girl a wedding ring.... lets hope he polished it up a bit...

Merle the Zombie... even if it was only short lived. I knew the guvenator wouldnt go for the headshot - i thought they might have used Merle as a bit as some sort of shock tactic...

The teaser at the end for next weeks episode shit me though - not one tid bit of information.... very frustrating.

indica

Serial flasher
Episode Name: Welcome to the Tombs
Season: 3
Episode: 16
Aired: 31/03/2013

Episode Overview:
Rick and the others consider the defense of the prison as the Governor's impending attack looms.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Theres going to be a big void in tv watching for a little while after tonights episode :(

Bring on breaking bad and SOA!