The Walking Dead

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
I agree Plugga, he always seemed like a stayer to me. That was a pretty hectic episode, they made the end of his life pretty harrowing I thought. Obviously they've buried him but they haven't done the job on his head, is it possible we could see him in zombie form someday?
I like where it's at actually, I hoped they'd go to Washington regardless of the outcome and it seems like it may be heading that way. Cool!
Yeah true! They didn't tap him in the head. Surely we won't see him turn, everyone will be on their way to Washington. Was cool how they had all the old faces with him in the room too. It's definitely gone back to it's roots, the whole barely surviving, and scavenging thing is awesome, and quite tense to watch. Loving it.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I just thought of it; the grave they were showing at the start wasn't Beth's, it was Tyrese's. Those sneaky fuckers!

Bryce88

Likes Dirt
Lalala not reading any spoilers... is there anywhere easy (no sign ups or download) to stream the latest episode?

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
I would wager that being the most boring uneventful "filler" episode yet.
Yeah, wasn't the greatest. The body in the boot was pretty cool though! And Wtf happened when they were trying to keep the walkers out of the barn? They just woke up. Were they dreaming? or did the storm stop them? hence all the fu@ked up zombies in the morning. Aaand, how bout this new dude! Don't like him already. I read some stuff on the internet about some group called 'The wolves' or something, and I'm willing to bet those dogs belonged to them, and now they're not happy. Ahh, fu@k, I dunno. Awesome stuff though!

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Weren't the wolves the ones mentioned in tyrese's radio hallucinations?
Yep, and their graffiti is seen on a wall in the background of a shot in the same ep, aaand, apparently they're the one's who dismembered the walkers, and carved the W's into their foreheads, found in the truck in the woods.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Yep, and their graffiti is seen on a wall in the background of a shot in the same ep, aaand, apparently they're the one's who dismembered the walkers, and carved the W's into their foreheads, found in the truck in the woods.
Sweet! These guys could be real bad arses! We know they've been watching Rick's group, that was made pretty clear in the trailer for next week's episode.
I have to admit that I rewound and paused the shot in the barn when Maggie bent over and you could see straight down her shirt. The miserable editing shitheads darkened the shadow so you couldn't see her rack! Fuckers.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Thanks Plugga, that fills the void that remained for the last seventeen hours. ;) She's a spunk.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Sweet! These guys could be real bad arses! We know they've been watching Rick's group, that was made pretty clear in the trailer for next week's episode.
And great as that is, WHERE THE FUCK IS SOL?!

They've been teasing it all season, if he doesn't show up and cut sick on some zombies/baddies with what I can only assume are remorseless-semi-psychotic ninja skills, I am going to be pissed.

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
And great as that is, WHERE THE FUCK IS SOL?!

They've been teasing it all season, if he doesn't show up and cut sick on some zombies/baddies with what I can only assume are remorseless-semi-psychotic ninja skills, I am going to be pissed.
Sol! Nice one. took me a while to work out who the fu@k you were talking about.