The 'who needs a reason' Sydney group ride.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
You guys didn't hit Narra?
Nope, got the call about a change of venue, so we slogged our sorry arses up the never ending climbs of MD.

Beer was well tasty, had to go and buy more today...just to confirm if it is nice.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Anybody interested in something this Saturday? Or next? Where it’s fairly sandy and copes with rain well? Mountains? Menai?

Rode Knapsack last weekend ... first time is years ... aside from not being able to connect the sniggle sections without thinking too much ... frack it’s fun

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Anybody interested in something this Saturday? Or next? Where it’s fairly sandy and copes with rain well? Mountains? Menai?

Rode Knapsack last weekend ... first time is years ... aside from not being able to connect the sniggle sections without thinking too much ... frack it’s fun
Menai maintenance day is on this Saturday if you're keen? (I'm hoping to make it)
Kentlyn is always ripper after the rain too.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock

Might be a bit soggy this weekend. Knapsack is an awesome place to ride but you have to know you way around - I don't know enough unfortunately. The DH bits to Lapstone are there too if you are keen for that stuff.

The problem with sand is that when it is damp it is great for turning into an abrasive paste that gets into everything. Most of the mountain firetrails seems to drain fairly well just the creek crossings can be a lucky dip after some extended rain.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Next Saturday or Sunday ... don’t mind what really, prolly prefer somebody else picks where ... haven’t ridden kentlyn in awhile either

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Huh? I'm keen as mustard. I'll even be packing the SAM in full #endurobro kit.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I'm going to be a fuckwit & pull out of Kentlyn - too much on this w/e to dedicate essentially a whole day to ridin'.