The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

moorey

call me Mia
Well what?
Update. He repeatedly failed to call at agreed times, no reply, no word. Then called out of the blue 5 days later at 5.30 when I was out on the bike, but connection was poor and I couldn’t talk.
I messaged back later that I was frustrated about lack of communication, but said my emails fully covered my concerns and not to bother calling.
Is that ok with you Luke?

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Well what?
Update. He repeatedly failed to call at agreed times, no reply, no word. Then called out of the blue 5 days later at 5.30 when I was out on the bike, but connection was poor and I couldn’t talk.
I messaged back later that I was frustrated about lack of communication, but said my emails fully covered my concerns and not to bother calling.
I told you he was a chunt... Did you let him know as discussed?

safreek

Well what?
No, just laughing to myself that you don't think you make dick moves.

moorey

call me Mia
I told you he was a chunt... Did you let him know as discussed?
My probably isn’t. Probably kick arse dude. Not going to make that call. I’m sure he’s just working around to clock to improve the representation of MTB disciplines, events and riders.
It’s not like I offered any solutions, but things needed to be said.

moorey

call me Mia
Exactly, you be off track as usual.
Actually, if you’d read up, comments were in line with a Caroline B vid posted up, and in context. Can’t say I see what you’re contributing to the discussion, let alone the sport, but ok champ.