The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Watching some of those makes you see how much force the head tube has to deal with.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Found this completely mesmerising:
Wow, I love that video. The suspension interactions are amazing. Some of them look like they are rocking between the rear and front suspension in a kind of ricochet. Others look like they are really gradual and smooth. I wonder if that's by design or just variability in the landing.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Watching some of those makes you see how much force the head tube has to deal with.
Some of them look like they are rocking between the rear and front suspension in a kind of ricochet. Others look like they are really gradual and smooth. I wonder if that's by design or just variability in the landing.
Yeah that's what amazed me the most. It seemed partly the landing and partly the bike in those ricochet ones, definitely seemed like more fork/headtube/frame flex from some bikes to others.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Aye. But that crash! Something like that could keep you off the bike for months!

I dream of riding at half that flamboyance and then think about stacking it...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
its been a while so this is the first video back after the crash,
Emu Mountain is located in coolum on the sunshine coast,
I'm hoping the new slick gimbal will help smooth out the footage for you guys,

Looks like you've made a good recovery. The gimble really makes the footage smooth.