The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Looks like the gimbal (I'm assuming you're using one for stabilising) is getting thrown around by forces from the trail features. Does it have any adjustability with its sensitivity/overload cutout?

ben_106

Likes Bikes
Looks like the gimbal (I'm assuming you're using one for stabilising) is getting thrown around by forces from the trail features. Does it have any adjustability with its sensitivity/overload cutout?
yeah it is the gimbal unfortunately it doesn't seem to have any adjustment in speed only witch axis move I've sent some sample footage to the company and asked for there help

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I've never done a backflip and can honestly say I never will (at least intentionally!), but some instinct in me says that ramp may not have enough upward lift? Also some foam mats on the lander might not be a bad plan while you're getting the timing dialed. Kudos for trying though! You're braver than me.

ben_106

Likes Bikes
I've never done a backflip and can honestly say I never will (at least intentionally!), but some instinct in me says that ramp may not have enough upward lift? Also some foam mats on the lander might not be a bad plan while you're getting the timing dialed. Kudos for trying though! You're braver than me.
thanks for the feed back I'm not sure about braver maybe just stupider

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Not sure how scientific / objective this is, but interesting.
I didn't expect the after-market brands to be at the lower end of the results.
I'm a bit suss about the 2 big names....do they "buy" reviews ?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Not sure how scientific / objective this is, but interesting.
I didn't expect the after-market brands to be at the lower end of the results.
I'm a bit suss about the 2 big names....do they "buy" reviews ?

I was also going to post that vid - I think it was well researched & presented.

ben_106

Likes Bikes
I have no doubt that the top 2 preform better, but I think a little bit is missing, mrp is the lightest fork I don't think you buy the lightest fork you can and expect it to track as well as the bigger stiffer forks, also would have been good to see a longer term test as marzzochi generally need less upkeep then the rock shock and fox
apart from that was good video really would have been a wicked day riding and testing all the new gear