The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

Calvin27

Eats Squid

Seems like a really chilled out bloke. I really liked the 'Privateer' episode where he was laughing at the privateer sending it haha

*Edit - I can't believe that he can so easily ride them trails at a fraction of normal riding speed. Not sre how he clears half the stuff at walking pace!

ttnguyen133

Likes Bikes
Good day out at Harcourt yesterday. My second time there, the first time I was there, my rear brakes were stuffed just as I started. So it was nice to have a go at these trails with working brakes this time.

Trail 2 is just stupid fun isn't it? Need to come back and sus out those A lines.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Figured I'd give this filming thing a go the last month or two, have had a couple attempts at filming some of the more popular spots here in NW Tassie.

This one here's the long loop at Penguin, descent starts about 6 min mark. Warning though, not the fastest guy around haha.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Figured I'd give this filming thing a go the last month or two, have had a couple attempts at filming some of the more popular spots here in NW Tassie.

This one here's the long loop at Penguin, descent starts about 6 min mark. Warning though, not the fastest guy around haha.
Nice!
My club (Cradle Coast Mountain Bike Club) has a few improvements planned for that trail. We are working with Parks to make a new entrance with combined walking, bike trail map and information signage, plus a single track to replace that first section of fire road. Then a new length of trail to remove that bit of fire road and the pinch climb between the two descents. It will fit in more with the whole feel of the loop.

After that and depending on how the approvals go we hope to make a start by the end of the year of the new Mt Dial loop which will have a much nicer climb up to Mt Dial and an all new trail to descend back down to the second Montgomery Loop descent. It will have a section of 6km pure descent!:p

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
(..) Then a new length of trail
(..) new Mt Dial loop (..) It will have a section of 6km pure descent!:p
o_O that sounds amazing! You guys have done such a fantastic job with what's already there, so keen to see what else is in the works. If I didn't have a completely knackered back/shoulder at the moment i'd be down to help out, have already been thinking about getting involved with CCMBC - just not overly keen on racing haha.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
you can almost picture the newspaper headline now..
"angry resident gets sick and tired of constant suburb wide power outages and endless callouts from fire brigade, shoves neighbour into frontload washer and welds door shut!"
only in Mexico

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Reports this morning that aussie50 has passed away. As they say in the media there are no suspicious circumstances. See here: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/chat/sad-aussie50-news/
Oh shit.
That's awful.

I had no connection other than stumbling across that vid on one of my YouTube journeys.
It made my 'inner child' laugh out loud y'know?

R.I.P aussie50.
Thank you for the laughs.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk