The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

Flow-Rider

Burner
That is very sad. I actually came across an Ad for mental health today that said 6 males take their own life a day in Australia.

Last edited:

ttnguyen133

Likes Bikes
First time riding at Maldon today for the shuttle day. Trails there are pretty wicked. Had an off on the 2nd run from a pedal strike and then later had to end the day early cos I couldn't be arsed to fix the rear puncture which wasn't sealing. Was just starting to get comfortable with the trails too. Looking forward to the next shuttle day.

Anyway, how does one climb up? Is the road the best way up? Seems like a slog.

slowmick

38-39"
Nice video - i particularly like the commentary on rough 'n' wild. Looks like it's a tough day on the body. Cheers.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
First time riding at Maldon today for the shuttle day. Trails there are pretty wicked. Had an off on the 2nd run from a pedal strike and then later had to end the day early cos I couldn't be arsed to fix the rear puncture which wasn't sealing. Was just starting to get comfortable with the trails too. Looking forward to the next shuttle day.

Anyway, how does one climb up? Is the road the best way up? Seems like a slog.

Road is the best way.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
It would have made a mess of him if it was but I'm glad I'm accustomed to wearing a helmet.
A bark, even a slight woof, something...nope, just complete nonchalance.

In doggos defensive he most probably knew the chav that has quite suddenly invaded his property was completely off chops.