The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Don't watch this if you want to feel good about your riding abilities...

Some seriously good technical skills, particularly at speed in the second half of the video.
Yeah caught this one randomly last week while lying at home with my sore body, loved it. Always been a Lopes fan.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Showcasing some of the trails in the Northwest of Tassie. Courtesy of Next Level Mountain bike and filmed and edited by Jasper Da Seymour

Van Dreamin Tasmania

Featuring trails from Wild Mersey in Latrobe, Mt Montgomery loop and Marcelo's private trails in Penguin and the soon to be opened Oonah Hill in Zeehan
Great fun vid. Enjoyed it a lot and I'm not jealous of you Tasmanians one bit....

Last edited:

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
another short vid from Sam on how to do bike upgrades the correct way, without all those fancy tools like Hammers and the like..
and then him doing some dumb stuff on Ebikes.....enjoy

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
just remember, this is the Top 5 inventions!!??
I wish we had evolved on from making useless stuff from useful stuff
Is this reverse engineering?

Last edited:

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
just remember, this is the Top 5 inventions!!??
I wish we had evolved on from making useless stuff from useful stuff
Is this reverse engineering?
I get these videos in my feed all the time. "Get 5 perfectly good tools, cut them up, spend a whole heap of time, and create one pretty useless tool"
There seems to be heaps of these stupid videos out there.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
"a cyclist would never have children, because pregnant women are not aero"

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
I actually hate the term "cyclist" it puts people in a group and that makes them look separate to other people and that's where a lot of hate comes from. "I'm not in that group, and they live differently to me so I will hate them":rolleyes: