The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Off road unicycles, (with trail dog) and a tandem and recumbent too. Very well presented/narrated by a Pom in the USA

ttnguyen133

Likes Bikes
Raced the Buller Gravity Enduro yesterday. It was a tough slog as my fitness is bang on zero. I walked up every single liaison and was I think the last person to complete the course. Been relying too much on gravity shuttles :p. Apart from the pedally stages, was pretty happy with how I placed.

Last edited:

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Raced the Buller Gravity Enduro yesterday. It was a tough slog as my fitness is bang on zero. I walked up every single liaison and was I think the last person to complete the course. Been relying too much on gravity shuttles :p. Apart from the pedally stages, was pretty happy with how I placed.

Ah that brings back memories from a couple of years ago. I remember the first few stages being super pedally and the trails were so dry and powdery. I went OTB in a dust hole on one of the early stages. Good race though, even got on GMBN with my cable tie chain guide hack after I binned it and destroyed my guide. :p