The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Speaking of the above footage, anyone have any recommendations for similar flowy, fast, pump able trails around melb?
Depends on your definition of 'around Melbourne' but Maryvale Pines last weekend was super fun. Go elsewhere for gnar but for what you're after you could do a lot worse.

moorey

call me Mia
Depends on your definition of 'around Melbourne' but Maryvale Pines last weekend was super fun. Go elsewhere for gnar but for what you're after you could do a lot worse.
There’s some gorgeous flowing pumpy bermy trails at your favorite place. I’ve only ridden a couple, but will be heading back for more soon.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Think that’s them.
I haven’t ridden anything unsanctioned.
End of Wonga was the one I was marshalling at with the climb at the end if that helps? Sawtooth is over the top of the hill a bit kinda near Charlottes, haven't ridden it in ages but was bulk fun. Bit snakey but.

moorey

call me Mia
End of Wonga was the one I was marshalling at with the climb at the end if that helps? Sawtooth is over the top of the hill a bit kinda near Charlottes, haven't ridden it in ages but was bulk fun. Bit snakey but.
Sawtooth is definitely one I was thinking of. Over the other side, leaving from the Gardens. I was following @Jpez.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Squidward is just being a contrarian, trying to be an edgelord on an MTB forum saying he's not a fan of Hill.
It's either a cry for help or an attempt to trigger people, or both.
Either way or both ways, it's equally pitiful.
I say it's a troll, pretending not to know the difference between Hill and Pilgrim. He's clearly demonstrated he's the oracle in every other post.
No joking, clearly a bad troll.
I say youve over analysed, again. I got the two mixed up. I'm not a fan of sam pilgrim.