There can only be one

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Just paid the deposit :p

Have changed my mind already... when he contacted me earlier and gave me a choice of 140 or 150, the green eyed suspension envy monster jumped on the 150 link in a spur of the moment decision.

Went for a ride tonight and came home thinking, I wanted to build a trail bike, not another enduro bike.

140 link it is.

Apparently December delivery, not that it matters because the world is clean out of bike parts.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Just paid the deposit :p

Have changed my mind already... when he contacted me earlier and gave me a choice of 140 or 150, the green eyed suspension envy monster jumped on the 150 link in a spur of the moment decision.

Went for a ride tonight and came home thinking, I wanted to build a trail bike, not another enduro bike.

140 link it is.

Apparently December delivery, not that it matters because the world is clean out of bike parts.
There can now be two... :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Man I love a company that's just like "Here's the info..."! No "we specifically optimised the bike to be perfectly adapted for every rider in every riding scenario and as such won't tell you any actual figures about it" marketing BS. Bliss!

The best way to determine a bike's weight is...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
We can make a reality show out of it.

<big voice>
"Two middle aged men with too much money and low expectations battle it out in a display of mediocrity. Who... will.... lose... all... dignity!"
To be honest - I would watch this. (I could definitely relate. :oops:)

atty

Has excellent taste.
Sweet, nice choice! Post up some pics and thoughts when it gets here.
Will do.

I tell you I also go lost in the geo charts and had a good laugh when I read through the thread.

The hard choice was either the float X2 or Kitsuma!

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
The hard choice was either the float X2 or Kitsuma!
Hmm, haven't even heard of the Kitsuma. Will have to have a read.

Rotorburn Trance mk II? :)
Looking that way. What's the collective noun for Highlanders?

I dunno, a gaggle of haggis?

Oh, and I did email Ben about the geo charts and he confirmed that there's a mistake on the site. I do have the numbers I paid for...

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Another bluey... go yellow, I hear its faster :p

The hard bit is yet to come, finding parts to build it without paying higher than rrp covid price's or waiting a month on overseas orders.