There can only be one

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Alright first posts have been updated with ramble and more pics.

Very nice, never heard of them but love the name. Deviate highlander:eek:
But it should be a Deviant Highlander, right?

So did it come with the kilt? And a Malcom Tucker personality?
You fucken better fucken believe it

Fark...you deserve it!
See @moorey, doubt I deserve anything

Boom! It lives! :D
Thanks to you, haha

That is without a doubt to me at least the most awesome bike to appear on RB this year. That thing rocks!
Hurry up with the ramblings @Tubbsy
Cheers man. Some TL;DR is up.

Offft looks the goods. Never ridden a high pivot but I want to. I have a sneaking suspicion high pivot bikes are going to be on trend very soon, particularly 140mm 29ers.
Got something planned?

How many links in the chain? Lucky you are a slight chap, that 90 degree chainwheel wrap would worry me otherwise.
Yeah, I think the oval ring is going to have to go

Bike looks hot. Nice to see the trapped carbon from clean coal filters being put to good use.
Yep, buying new carbon not very environmental of me. But I still have the second mtb I ever bought 20 years ago, the bike I had before the Ripley I had for ten years. In general I prefer to buy something good and run it to the end.

I'm not a fan of all black bikes.

But that is a beast of a bike. I like it

Cracking photos too :)
Thanks!
Although, those cables look like my lock down hair style.
lol - did a bit of photoshop to spare the worst of my blush

Jpez

Down on the left!
Alright first posts have been updated with ramble and more pics.

But it should be a Deviant Highlander, right?

You fucken better fucken believe it

See @moorey, doubt I deserve anything

Thanks to you, haha

Cheers man. Some TL:DR is up.

Got something planned?

Yeah, I think the oval ring is going to have to go

Yep, buying new carbon not very environmental of me. But I still have the second mtb I ever bought 20 years ago, the bike I had before the Ripley I had for ten years. In general I prefer to buy something good and run it to the end.

Thanks!

lol - did a bit of photoshop to spare the worst of my blush
Quality ramblings thank you. Looking forward to further musings down the track!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Are you telling me this frame isn't made from repurposed carbon trapped while burning clean coal?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Are you telling me this frame isn't made from repurposed carbon trapped while burning clean coal?
“We use only the finest carbon, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose.”

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Nice write up and pics. Sounds like an awesome heavy (use) trail bike.

Keep an eye on the drivetrain. The idler seems to eat chains faster than a standard setup, if the ENR is anything to go by.

goobags

Likes Dirt
Got something planned?
Definitely not, enough money being spent on bikes as it is. I did see something similar at Ourimbah superflow, it was a high pivot and purple but cannot remember the brand. It was drawing plenty of attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk