This is Australia - Ben Cory's section

Status
Not open for further replies.

onedollarodent

Likes Dirt
Hey everyone,

Was just watching TIA again, and became a bit curious as to where that track is located!!! Looks off camber to the maximum, dry and loose...

Anyone got any ideas? If its a hidden spot, you can PM me :)

Cheers people

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
God your a knob Ty!
hahaha, as far as I know it's not good practice to share track details over the net?
Down my way we are always flamed for letting people know of local tracks, might be different around your area.
Sorry if that came off a bit rude, but I just put it straight forward and to the point.
BTW, I don't know EXACTLY where it is, but have been told a rough location by some locals and was also told to not share the info with others...

Last edited:

jgdj18

Likes Dirt
hahaha, as far as I know it's not good practice to share track details over the net?
Down my way we are always flamed for letting people know of local tracks, might be different around your area.
Sorry if that came off a bit rude, but I just put it straight forward and to the point.
BTW, I don't know EXACTLY where it is, but have been told a rough location by some locals and was also told to not share the info with others...
then don't post at all. simple

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
But........ you just did?

Status
Not open for further replies.