This must be what a much younger woman feels like...

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Do you notice any difference in the adult-shop only vibrating bars vs. the Renthals?

I've got to say, I'm loving this set-up more every time I ride it :D. Amazing bike.
Will let you know when I ride them in anger.

moorey

call me Mia
Agreed, though I might take my Spitty for super d. Going to be flogged going straight from the enduro. Delatite is a bit pedally

Boom King

Do you notice any difference in the adult-shop only vibrating bars vs. the Renthals?

I've got to say, I'm loving this set-up more every time I ride it :D. Amazing bike.
The vibracore bars do seem to lessen vibration as claimed. They also look good and are very smooth when you go over them as well......

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How tall are you @Boom King? And what is the fit like for you with the medium?

I can tell just by looking at it, that this bike does not ride like a younger woman...looks more like a bike that rides you and teaches new tricks.

Boom King

How tall are you @Boom King? And what is the fit like for you with the medium?

I can tell just by looking at it, that this bike does not ride like a younger woman...looks more like a bike that rides you and teaches new tricks.
Short. 168 in 5.10s maybe. Medium works well for me.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sooooooooooo...a love child between Oddjob and Nick Nack? for the bond fans.

Was asking about the bar width as there's a bit of junior bike building going on around here and I don't have a lot of bars - 680, 700something, 750.

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
They also look good and are very smooth when you go over them as well......
Well then, they sound like the bars for me.

I've got to say too, the Spitty continues to impress me. Maybe it's the bike, maybe the fit, or maybe it's all in my head but I'm definitely pushing harder with more confidence on this bike and having a great time doing it.