Thredbo Accommodation Help

Balfa_Oli

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The thredbo Alpine hotel(i think it's called that) someone correct me if i'm wrong.
Maybe even the YHA, we stay in my dad's old school's lodge so I don't really know.
Hope this is some help.

JayJay

Likes Dirt
u can stay at the youth hostel for fucken pitons i think its something like 15 bone a night.

miko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you want a little more luxury, we stayed at schuus (spelling?) for about $23 a night.

I'm sure you could work out camping if you tried hard enough though.

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Balfa_Oli said:
The thredbo Alpine hotel(i think it's called that) someone correct me if i'm wrong.
It's called that but it aint budget. From memory a basic room will set you back $150+ a night. If you cruise the last minute places like www.wotif.com you might get something in Jindy cheap (assuming you've got a car)

SKT

Likes Dirt
Snow Line Holiday Park in Jindy mate.
Three of us stayed there for $140 for 2 nights in a cabin with its own kitchen and bathroom. Plus they got a spa to ease the pains($10 for 10 minutes)
Jindy is only about 20 minutes from the hill and its nice to kinda get away and just chill.

Thats only about $45 each. A bit of fuel maybe, but its only 33kms to the hill.

Reccommend it..........

NCR600

Likes Dirt
cam-o said:
It's called that but it aint budget. From memory a basic room will set you back $150+ a night. If you cruise the last minute places like www.wotif.com you might get something in Jindy cheap (assuming you've got a car)
Thredbo Alpine is a rort.

$145 for rooms that you could get for 80 bucks anywhere else.

The Buffet breakfast was good though, and trust me you can make up the 65 bucks there (if you don't eat anything else all day, and for the week afterwards)

Drizz

Likes Dirt
Do they let you take bikes into the room? Or do they provide a locker facility?

Sorry, I just dun wanted to leave my bike on the roof rack at night. :)

daddyrat

Likes Dirt
my mates and i always camp.
cold running bath on ur doorstep.
camp fires and so forth.
we ve been doing this for the last 3 years.