Thredbo DH Results (Official)

nosbod

Likes Bikes
U19s

Sounds like it was a great weekend of racing. Congrats to all that got on the podium but especially to our WA boy Ben Bell for his first interstate trip to get a 3rd is a great ride, especially on an 05 DH Comp with 02 Boxxers. Onya Benny.

Last edited:

windshuttle99

Likes Bikes
yeah Fabien!! Congrats on still doin a bloody fast time with a massive crash and a massive crack in his frame. See you at the nats if you have a new bike but have a good time getting on it in byron.

But congrats to Jared, Liam and Jusso aswell!!

mattvincent

Likes Dirt
I dont think it is that interesting.

Neither is your opinion. Why post crap like this?

johnny.

Last edited by a moderator:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
damn maltman is fast! he would have placed in the elite class! congrats to him. he is going to be super fast next year

MrPlow

TMBC
mattvincen said:
I dont think it is that interesting.

Thredbo isnt a hard track at all, so its more pace, fitness, have the right lines etc. This isnt to say that skill isnt a factor because it is.
Cool, So in January your going to back this statement up by winning right?

Sprung 6

Likes Bikes
Well i thought it was cool to see Havukainen above Graves, wouldn't have expected it.

any body know of any pictures from the event?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
This was the second race I'd ever done. The first race I did I got the slowest time of the day, my goal at Thredbo was to get off the bottom of my class. I ended up coming ...th out of 35, so I'm pretty damn happy about that.

In January, my goal will be to drop between 20-30 seconds off my time to get under 8 mins. Will need a fair bit of practice for that, how unfortunate*, I'll have to go down early as to get HEAPS of practice runs in ;)

* denotes heavy sarcasm.

Last edited:

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
johnny said:
my goal at Thredbo was to get off the bottom of my class. I ended up coming ...th out of 35, so I'm pretty damn happy about that.
If you were in a class of 35 I'm guessing 30-35yr vets?
If so then I got ya last place. DNF King - woohoo!

(anybody got a derailleur and chain for sale) :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

blt2ride

Likes Dirt
james_caswell said:
well done jimmy boy!!

This is the first time I have heard of James Maltman, but it looks like he will be a strong force in the years to come. He would have been right up there in the mix with the big boys--in Elite.