Thredbo flow track

Delbs

Likes Dirt
Hey Last time i was at Thredbo (approx Feb this year) i seen construction of some form of a flow track. I seen this on the way up in the chair lift on the right hand side of the mountain. didnt look super tech with rocks etc it just looked nice and smooth with some jumps and berms.

Anyone know if this is open this coming summer? Or has it been announced anywhere? cant find much on it. Guessing its to compete with the copper head track in Vic?

Cheers

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
There's info and photos of it at the top of this section(DH). Just put Thredbo in the search function on here. I don't think it's to compete with Coper head, and I don't think "Flow" is the right title for it. It's a longer smoother/Easier track than the A line. Should be good for all types of mountain bikes and most levels of skilled riders.
Yes it'll be up and running at the start of the season. Most of the works been done, just needs some grooming and shaping after the snow melts. Should be good for some "All MTN" style racing.
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?27720-Thredbo-all-you-need-to-know

Last edited:

Delbs

Likes Dirt
Yeah sorry i did search on here but must have glazed over it. Ahh okay last time i seen it i just made the assumtion it was a flow track because i only seen parts of it. Cool sounds good thanks for the reply :) ill be up there again in summer