Thredbo GoPro HD Chesty Cam

lbroy

Likes Dirt
sick man. its a mad track ay, i was the guy riding the 2010 glory. do you know if the other guy is putting his footage up? oh and its sam green.

samjam

Likes Dirt
long trail !!!
if i ever go there i must remember to bring my fitness...esp following a guy as fast as that...well done buddy,really enjoyed that.
oh,what are you riding?

jeremy_2640

Likes Dirt
sick man. its a mad track ay, i was the guy riding the 2010 glory. do you know if the other guy is putting his footage up? oh and its sam green.
Ah cool thanks mate...Tim was the other bloke that had a cam, I spoke to him today and not too sure where he's at with it.

Oh and here is the video of Ross breaking his collar bone:

[video=youtube;sjNG69RDCOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjNG69RDCOE[/video]

At the moment I'm riding my Glory, will be on the Jezken soon.

Calvin M

Likes Dirt
Shit mate your lucky to get out it with out a brake to. Is that jump kicky or did he just have a blow out in his sand shoe.

jeremy_2640

Likes Dirt
Shit mate your lucky to get out it with out a brake to. Is that jump kicky or did he just have a blow out in his sand shoe.
Hahahahaha yeah Rosco was going to go Yachting later that day! Nah I have no idea why he shanked it but....They were pretty short and most people were flatting them so maybe he tried going too slow and got buck wild?? Did ya go to Shep?

nskz

Likes Dirt
Hahahahaha yeah Rosco was going to go Yachting later that day! Nah I have no idea why he shanked it but....They were pretty short and most people were flatting them so maybe he tried going too slow and got buck wild?? Did ya go to Shep?
Yeah not sure sure what the go with those jumps is, if you kept riding at the normal speed you'd land straight into the second up ramp let alone flat land it. I preferred just boosting that rock/jump thing to the left flat out :)

Sweet video dude, nicely captures how bloody rough parts of that that track are.:)

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah not sure sure what the go with those jumps is, if you kept riding at the normal speed you'd land straight into the second up ramp let alone flat land it. I preferred just boosting that rock/jump thing to the left flat out :)

Sweet video dude, nicely captures how bloody rough parts of that that track are.:)
those jumps were kinda tricky as it was very easy to overshoot the first one, hope Ross recovers quicky, we saw him just after his accident at Thredbo

downhillfury666

Likes Bikes
heyy sorry it took so long to reply jerrmy sorry to hear bout ur mate looks like u hit the deck hard as well but cheers for the video