Tickel me Emo

Status
Not open for further replies.

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hahahahaha thats the one of the funniest things I've seen....... "You're not the only one with issues!"

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
Absolute gold,should be compulsory viewing for 12-15 y/o emo wannabe's.
cheers jon

killthepope

Cannon Fodder
What is it about 'emo's' that stirs such a strong reaction? Surfing, skating, bmx and increasingly, MTBing have become cults filled with mindless clones. Look closer to home before writing off.:cool:

Eggy

Likes Bikes
gold ! i hate emo"s i work with one . his dad didn't talk to him fore a week when he got his lip pierced . and that set him off .

Joly Joe Rider

Likes Dirt
I hate Emo's with a passion. Like really hate them. I mean they for the most part eat, drink, sleep in a warm bed and are being educated. In the past 4 months I have been to hell and back and I still am greatful for what I have and have had.
There are kids who don't eat all over this world and I bet they don't complain anywhere nears as much as these fucktard emo kids do just because there parents are 'oppressing' them or some stupid shit.
GET OVER IT DIPSHITS

MrPlow

TMBC
What is it about 'emo's' that stirs such a strong reaction? Surfing, skating, bmx and increasingly, MTBing have become cults filled with mindless clones. Look closer to home before writing off.:cool:
WTF mate, you don't mind those who are so self implosed and selfish that they think they have it tough.
Why I hate Emo's: If you are blessed enough to be able to afford the black hair dye, black clothes and Doc Martins you should be thankfull.
And then you get Josh's post below. And as far as I know (almost certain) he hasn't got an uuber long fringe.

I hate Emo's with a passion. Like really hate them. I mean they for the most part eat, drink, sleep in a warm bed and are being educated. In the past 4 months I have been to hell and back and I still am greatful for what I have and have had.
There are kids who don't eat all over this world and I bet they don't complain anywhere nears as much as these fucktard emo kids do just because there parents are 'oppressing' them or some stupid shit.
GET OVER IT DIPSHITS

Joly Joe Rider

Likes Dirt
WTF mate, you don't mind those who are so self implosed and selfish that they think they have it tough.
Why I hate Emo's: If you are blessed enough to be able to afford the black hair dye, black clothes and Doc Martins you should be thankfull.
And then you get Josh's post below. And as far as I know (almost certain) he hasn't got an uuber long fringe.
ATM my hair is blonde, pink, green, orange, purple, blue and black (christmas hair.)!YAY!

Rik

logged out
This thread was going great until the emo bashing really came in. Get a life guys, that bandwagon crashed 6 months ago... find someone else to mindlessly pick on.

Status
Not open for further replies.