NSW Time ATAC pedals

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Item: Time ATAC pedals. Preferably XS or ROC series.
Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition, but I can get brand new MX8s for $100.
Extra Info: Wife has finally realised that spd pedals are shit. Unfortunately I like the old stuff better than the new stuff and I don't have enough to go round.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think I have something at home you can have for the cost of a six pack and postage.

There working great but a bit tired. Not sure what model they are.

Will take picks tonight pm me. Your mobile no and I'll text them.

I know I also have a set of brand new quick release cleats too...

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Likewise, have a set of mx2 pedals, near new but no cleats (whole thing from crc cost near the same as cleats only) . Yours if you can use them.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Been riding TIME Atac since about 2010, great pedals but as you say, the cleats can be expensive if you need to buy them quick. I usually get them from BIKE24 for about 10 euros a set and stcok pile a few, saying that, I bought my boys those MX2 pedals for 20 euros a set before chrissy.

Paid $39.99 for a set of Atac cleats in a LBS several years back, not going to get caught like that ever again.

Oddjob

How have the mx2s worked out? I'm a bit wary of the new generation of Atacs because of the stamped springs in the cheaper models and the plastic bodies are supposedly weaker. I've got some mx8s which I'm yet to torture test.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
How have the mx2s worked out? I'm a bit wary of the new generation of Atacs because of the stamped springs in the cheaper models and the plastic bodies are supposedly weaker. I've got some mx8s which I'm yet to torture test.
They have about a dozen rides on them, seem good so far. Cheap, they work... and the best about it is, my boys need to clip out quick, so use old worn cleats of mine, I get the new ones that come with the pedals as spares.

Oddjob

I've stocked up on a few MX8s from Merlin for cheap. Always interested in XS or ROC series though.