Tires for a 35mm ID rim

Majin

Likes Dirt
Gday Burners
The time has come for me to replace one of my tires. ( or maybe both)
Besides minions, ( as I cant get a DHF WT easily ATM) is there anything else that blows up on the 35mm rims?
I've been thinking Continental Der Barons, as something new to try.
It'll be going on as a front tire for use at Mount Stromlo, and maybe the north island of NZ later in the year

Any suggestions?

Cheers :)

EDIT : Its for a 29er

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Done a load of tyres in since dropping the Schwalbe fad, but really impressed with Onza tyres, currently running Onza Ibex on my Evil Following (29), done exactly 835 hard km's on them (strava told me) and they are still 100%... very impressed and highly recommended tyres. The Ibex are similar to Maxxis High Rollers.

If you want more aggressive, try the Onza Aquila that Aaron Gwin runs or the Citius.

They seem to replicate the maxxis tread very slightly.

Majin

Likes Dirt
Done a load of tyres in since dropping the Schwalbe fad, but really impressed with Onza tyres, currently running Onza Ibex on my Evil Following (29), done exactly 835 hard km's on them (strava told me) and they are still 100%... very impressed and highly recommended tyres. The Ibex are similar to Maxxis High Rollers.

If you want more aggressive, try the Onza Aquila that Aaron Gwin runs or the Citius.

They seem to replicate the maxxis tread very slightly.
Ive been waiting for at Gwin signature tire to come out in a 29 :/,
Ill give the other a look though