Titanium Hardtail

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gotta love chinese copyright laws...... copy it right and they won’t even notice
I've got a Chinese copy of some sort of Scott 29er thing, it's been great. I've done some terrible stuff to it and it's probably done 4,500km (3 sets of chain rings and cassettes) without any issues. I've had people ask me on many occasions if it's a warranty frame or something because it's just a 3k carbon finish. I haven't ridden it for a couple of years now but a mate has been putting a few kms on it recently and it's still going strong.

Sounds good mate, if they come back to me with a decent proposal I'll definitely take you up on the offer of a look at yours before purchase.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
It’s just funny how they operate, I wasn’t having a dig at you guys.

Fuckin aye build that dream Ti hardtail!

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Works out to about $1350 by the time you get raped by PayPal, so still $700 cheaper than buying a Lynskey from CRC and I get to have a proper seat post size not 27.2mm.

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Works out to about $1350 by the time you get raped by PayPal, so still $700 cheaper than buying a Lynskey from CRC and I get to have a proper seat post size not 27.2mm.
that's why I didn't get a Lynskey, seatpost shite!

climberman

Likes Dirt
that's why I didn't get a Lynskey, seatpost shite!
It's a f'n pain. I have one a few years old from before the idea of a dropper on an xc HT ever occurred to me. Scouting around for a 27.2mm external dropper.... I think there are two! Thompson and something shit.

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's a f'n pain. I have one a few years old from before the idea of a dropper on an xc HT ever occurred to me. Scouting around for a 27.2mm external dropper.... I think there are two! Thompson and something shit.
LEV do one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fark... I could quite happily replace my Shan frame with one of these Waltly's! hmmm....