TITUS 24 HOUR ENTRIES CLOSE SOON & Sunshine Series D/H,X/C

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Hello Everyone
HURRY ENTRIES CLOSE IN 2 DAYS..
IF YOU RECEIVE THIS NEWSLETTER TWICE I APOLOGISE. I DID NOT HAVE A SETTING CORRECT WHEN I SENT THE EMAIL OUT AND HAD A WHOLE LOT BOUNCE BACK. SO I DON'T MISS ANYONE I AM RESENDING IT. ONCE AGAIN, SORRY IF YOU GOT THE FIRST ONE.
We have had a technical problem with our on-line entries crashing & not working for a week. The problem has now been solved and the on-line entries are now up and running again. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have any problems entering could you please get onto us as soon as possible. You don't realise how much you depend on technology until it is not working. Enter now
Do you want to take part and can't find a team log onto mtbdirt.com thread and put your name down for a team.
We have been busy building new sections to the course to give you the sweetest riding experience over the weekend.
It's not all about riding we have some fantastic gourmet food from Direct Gourmet to tempt the tastebuds. These healthy meals can also be purchased pre-package for all your outdooor activities. Click on their logo to see more.
Read more about the event.

SUNSHINE SERIES - DOWNHILL & CROSS COUNTRY & QLD STATE ROUND in one big weekend hosted by Gold Coast Mountain Bike Club on the 4th/5th April. Save yourself $10 by pre-entering by midnight the 1st April. Read more

It's coming to that time of year again. Ride some of the most scenic countryside on trails you can only ride in the Marathon. Two distances to choose from 65km & 50km. click here for more info.
We look forward to receiving all your entries.
Libby & TWP Team.