Tokyo 2020

Mattyp

Cows go boing
"Aussies left confused after distinct lack of lawn mowers and angle grinders in opening ceremony"
Like it or not the Olympics are here, the World's biggest sporting event. Personally I like it the way I like the TDF, a good distraction from the mindless dribble that normally dominates our screens.
Mens road race today as well as a bunch of other stuff.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I'm torn. On one side there's my feelings for Channel 7 and their awful ad-saturated coverage that frequently cuts away from actual thrilling events to focus on some random Aussie destined to go out in the first heat of the Synchronized Horse Petting, my anger at their recent Katie Hopkins bullshit and my disdain for the IOC in general after their "Fuck your State of Emergency, Japan. We're the IOC! (see also John Coates recent comments to Anna Palachook)

On the other side is the fact I've got a good week and a half of quarantine to go before I can fly back to work and I need some background telly.
*Also they've gone all X-Games for this one which should be worth a watch. Oh and Kumi Taguchi is one of the presenters and I've always fancied her.

Looks like I'm sold!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
the 7plus app Olympic channel is surprisingly good, lots of live event coverage
So far so good.
I'm torn. On one side there's my feelings for Channel 7 and their awful ad-saturated coverage that frequently cuts away from actual thrilling events to focus on some random Aussie destined to go out in the first heat of the Synchronized Horse Petting, my anger at their recent Katie Hopkins bullshit and my disdain for the IOC in general after their "Fuck your State of Emergency, Japan. We're the IOC! (see also John Coates recent comments to Anna Palachook)

On the other side is the fact I've got a good week and a half of quarantine to go before I can fly back to work and I need some background telly.
*Also they've gone all X-Games for this one which should be worth a watch. Oh and Kumi Taguchi is one of the presenters and I've always fancied her.

Looks like I'm sold!
Ads haven't been too over the top. Yet.

gippyz

Likes Dirt
Been watching the men RR on the 7plus website, and haven't seen a single ad thus far. Is it just because I'm on a browser or is it because of my ad block add ons? Hmm.. regardless, not turning on the tv as I'll defo get some ads there.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I just had a google ad. Pretty sure a certain 'burner sold their soul to get this into my 7+ experience.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk