Tomorrow

b_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The prospect of work is scary enough.
Hence procrastinating online right now...

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
Not working today.
2 x MMA sessions.
GF's Birthday.
Trying to buy a thoroughly rad motorbike.

Today rocks.

Reece.

Likes Dirt
Wind has just swung around to the east, fires coming my way, not cool at all.
Might be an unlucky day.
Sorry to hear this mate
hope all goes well for not only you but everyone in the fire disatster

SHIYAT
its raining and im riding this sarvo :D

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The prospect of work is scary enough.
Hence procrastinating online right now...
For some reason the "prospect of work" part made me think you were dreading going to work tomorrow, then I looked at the post time and it said "today" and for a split second I though it was actually thursday. I actually felt physically ill.

Trying to buy a thoroughly rad motorbike.
Do tell?

floody

Wheel size expert
Been a good day really. Work was pretty good, suppliers had things I wanted in stock as a rare treat, weather is nice, girlfriend isn't in a foul mood; no complaints.

However we have a big triathlon on Sunday, and I fear that will bring a horde of absolute gobshite triathletes through the store tomorrow. Give me strength to deal with the nonces.

Plow King

Little bit.
Mine was going great up until about 2minutes ago. I was about to go for a ride... Got out of my driveway. Started pedalling, short got caught on my bars right infront of my neighbour and crashed into the curb. Now I have a delightful hole in my finger...

ffs. The funny thing is whilst/before I crashed I was thinking that hopefully I don't crash cos' it was Friday the 13th... F**kers.

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's what happens when you have to much excess short, time to get your new skinny man's wardrobe sorted.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Worked in the rain from about 9am-1pm. Was a cunt of a day. Setting up booms at our storage dam.

On the up side I had fun lashing the work ute on a rather wet/flooded grassy flat. It was also fun seeing the work boat I was towing do some mad slides behind me on the road.

moodybluebob

Likes Dirt
I just almost got hit by a car as i was driving round a roundabout. He didn't give way when we has sposed to.

luckehhhh
i hate friday 13th.

*touch wood*

apparently my mate was broken a limb in the last 2 freaky fridays. today he didnt, CHEA!