Too Beaucoup!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
With such a big tyre, I thought the DD would be overkill given that I'm running dh Huck Norris. The combo is also heavy and draggy enough as it is. The slight increase in squirm just adds to the oodles of grip and squishy couch like feel.

It pairs really well. I always run slightly narrower rear tyres compared to the front, so this feels totally natural... for a freaking huge monstertruck of a bike.
Ah, that's why - I don't run any inserts so prefer the bit of extra bottom out protection and support the thicker sidewalls offer. I like the gradual breakaway of the Aggressor paired with the awesome grip of DHF too. Next bike will be a plow, so an insert in the rear may be considered. Ta for the info.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Ah, that's why - I don't run any inserts so prefer the bit of extra bottom out protection and support the thicker sidewalls offer. I like the gradual breakaway of the Aggressor paired with the awesome grip of DHF too. Next bike will be a plow, so an insert in the rear may be considered. Ta for the info.
The Aggressor in 2.5 and DHF in 2.8 is just a crazy amount of grip, like I said it's almost too much. Combined with the Saints, the bike will stop on a dime and I need to more push ups to deal with the sudden and forceful dive. I'm also pedaling through corners which I would normally be braking hard into.

The pay off is that you can stay over the front of the bike all the time. There is just so much grip and support.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk