Tool Capsule

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I haven't been one to take many tools with me while riding and thought I should do something about it. I carry a camelbak but it's too small to carry much apart from the bladder. So I bought one of these soft giant tool capsules that sit in the water bottle mount. It can carry a fair bit but I had to cut the pouch out of one side for it all to fit. It is waterproof, plain black, and really nicely made. The 29x2.5 tube only just fits in there suuuuper tight but thats fine by me. Hadn't seen them before so just thought I would share.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
You could probably get away with a 26 or 27.5 tube if the 29 is too much of a squeeze. A smaller tube will have no problem inflating up to a larger tyre size.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I can fit most of that stuff in my old camelbak, the tube and the multi tool will fit under the bladder, the pump and plug kit fit in the outer pockets of the bag.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Mas2 keep it clean but not while the bike is being washed.
The zip gets all clogged with dust then add some water, whether it be on the trails, on the car while travelling or when washing.
The zip opener went corroded fluffy white and fell to pieces trying to open the seized clogged zip.

Only got a couple of months out of the soft container.

Went back to the hard plastic BBB containers on my CX, roadie and gravel. Gave it up on the MTB.