Top Gear season 15

Plow King

Little bit.
Anyone been watching this? The majority of the episodes are on youtube but if you look hard enoughwww.finalgear.com you can find all the torrents. It's a shame that Australia is only upto about season 4 because there are some awesome episodes. The latest episode - Episode 5, James max's out the new Veyron Super Sport and there is a pretty awesome and inspiring tribute for Aryton senna.

Check them out.

And/Or watch channel 9 and then sit there for 4 hours to watch a 59minute show :)

Last edited:

scuba05

Likes Dirt
Yeah. Massive fan of it. I may/may not have downloaded them through a torrent**cough cough**.

This season has been bloody hilarious. The cars in germany....classic, the motor home things.....brilliant. Reliant robbin...I just about died of laughter
Some brilliant, consumer advice as always from Clarkson and the boys.

I think that ch9 is about to air this season soon?

Just checked, tomorrow night on 9 (in syd at least), 7:30, season 15 ep 1 begins.

scuba05

Likes Dirt
I cant stand watching them on commercial tv. Ad breaks just screw everything up.

Downloading FTW

Disclaimer: I may/may not have downloaded this episode from the internet in a legal/semi-legal/illegal state.

Love my top gear. Got seasons 5-current, or do i?

EDIT: Just watched ep5. Brilliant and moving tribute to one of the greats.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just watching episode 3 now and can i say, when they talk about how good those maserati's sound, they are not kidding. We had one at work for a few weeks and mother of god, just hearing that thing on idle was love let alone hearing it roll around.

Bodin

GMBC
Guys,

Stop talking about downloading. It's not legal, but yes, everyone does it. Being that everyone already knows how you got it, then please stop talking about how you got it on this PUBLIC FORUM and just concentrate on talking about the show or I'll just delete the thread. Simple?

Cool.

Thanks,

Bodin

bitterbro

Likes Dirt
it's been months of old SBS re-runs. channel nine, the bunch of wankers, have replayed old episodes thinking we haven't seen them.

about fucking time we got some new ones.

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I thought it was the stig?

EDIT: just watched again... could have sworn it was stig!

EDIT2: theres a video of stig doing it too!

scuba05

Likes Dirt
The bugatti sport r or whatever its called in ep 5.

Absolutly nuts. 1200hp. 267mph. 1.6mill pounds.

Now, we play the waiting game to see the next contender to try and beat it

scuba05

Likes Dirt
Shes got a bit of a mouth on her don she? All through the lap, swearing her ass off. Quite funny.

Im not sure how the fuck scientology boy got the fastest lap. Im sure it will get beaten by the likes of Jay Kay and Gordon Ramsay etc soon enough. They wont let an American stay up there for long.

Said it once, il say it again, Aryton Senna memorial was grand