topgear attacked

rell6103

Likes Dirt
hmmm

It was hilarious, but really, as much as i love the show, that one may have gone a little too far. We know what some of them are like (hence the line, only in america) and they probably should have expected it

It was funny though

Switch

huskier headed gent
That was brilliant,:D all they needed was Borat and it would have turned into mass murder.
Love the show especially the BUGATI from last night all I need is the 850,000 POUNDS! thats around $2 mil australian, donations anyone I'll let you have a drive.

Renegade

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Quality viewing. Would'a liked to see them bloody pom's get smashed. That main guy drove the bugatti veyron across two countries. Bash him in the act of jealousy I say:D

spartan_s

Likes Dirt
LONG LIVE THE SOUTH!!
LONG LIVE RICKY BOBBY!!

damn i hate americans sometime.. very very funny thou

thanx for the video.. :)

Hopper

Likes Dirt
Holy crap, that is intense. I couldn't tell from the quality of the video, what did Hammond and Clarkson's car say? Isaw May's was Hillary for President and one had Nascar sucks and front of Hammond had I'm Bi too.

That is seriously a bit too far, you can't actually expect that you would get attacked like that.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Gnarkill.

Would have been hella funny (but farkin freaky) to watch from inside one of the vehicles. Or even been one of the TG guys. Props to them for having the balls to do it.

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
Trouble is ,if you showed that vid in Alabammy,they would not be laughing at themselves.On the other hand what a bunch of pompous wankers.
I suppose they would blame the sharks if they got attacked swimming in a feeding frenzy.....
cheers jon

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"....bible bashing, redneck deeply christian part of the union"
A good laugh at the start.
But then it got scary!....i was sorta wonderin' if it was a set up, but as soon as the camera crew got involved i soon changed my mind!

Sic

Likes Dirt
Wow! Thats seriously scary. I cant believe that people are that easilly driven to violence because they disagree with someone, welcome to america, the land of free speech, were you can say whatever you like, as long as we agree with what you're saying that is....

Rik

logged out
Hhmmm... some of their "challenges" seem rather contrived (setup shots and coincidences all over the place), could this be just another one of their mockups made for the camera?
Even if it isn't, the idea itself is pretty daft in the first place, any response to their antagonising is deserved.

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Hhmmm... some of their "challenges" seem rather contrived (setup shots and coincidences all over the place), could this be just another one of their mockups made for the camera?
Yeh, i thought the same thing. If the rednecks wanted to get em they could have roasted them whilst they were jumping the car. Seems a little staged. None the less entertaining..

Anyone know how Hammond is doing?