Torquay bike park sneak peak!!!!!

Shredden

Knows his goats
I reakon they just need steeper lips. I am kinda getting bored of them now, and starting to do fun things like hit the second one stupidly fast and land to flat :)

Rob rides

Likes Dirt
I reakon they just need steeper lips. I am kinda getting bored of them now, and starting to do fun things like hit the second one stupidly fast and land to flat :)
Do you mean second set or second jump on third set?

If you picked option B) you are completely stupid then :) You will end up putting a wheel up your ass.

Benjrr

Squid
I have been there and it is really good. The jump in the second last pic is really good and it is definatly worth a visit. apparently someone jumped of the fifth jump and landed on the sixth on the medium set.

domtigani

Likes Dirt
I don't know if I speak for myself here or whether there's a few others thinking the same thing (sorry I haven't read the thread), but I really don't like them. I went and checked them out today and they feel terrible, the trannys suck and they are gravel, not dirt. Shit house.

Spitfire84

Likes Dirt
I don't know if I speak for myself here or whether there's a few others thinking the same thing (sorry I haven't read the thread), but I really don't like them. I went and checked them out today and they feel terrible, the trannys suck and they are gravel, not dirt. Shit house.
Thats because its a BMX track, their all like that

Adamski

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When I was down there one of the local kids was getting a run up from the gate, over the roll in and into the big set to clear it.

In my opinion the jumps lack flow. The second biggest set is set up poorly and you're constantly braking to you don't overjump. People always seem to have that problem when building jumps down a hill. You have to get a LOT bigger as you go due to gravity.

In other news, the new additions at Windsor puts it right up there for good legal dirt jumps.

Rob rides

Likes Dirt
Yeah they really do lack flow, I had to get a run up from past the fence once because its real hard to get enough speed.
In my opinon they're not good dirt jumps (as Domtigani said, gravel) and I'd rather stick to Anglesea or waurn ponds.
Where is Windsor?

Rob rides

Likes Dirt
I have been there and it is really good. The jump in the second last pic is really good and it is definatly worth a visit. apparently someone jumped of the fifth jump and landed on the sixth on the medium set.
Thats a lot of speed...

hallsyhoods

Likes Dirt
seems to me another council job, where some bum with an earth mover has pile some dirt. Theres no shape, the lips are less steep than a downramp should be. waaste of money.